[23] 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬

She is his sunset,
He is her storm

She is his sunset,He is her storm

ARABELLA

[Contains Mature Content]

So, Cooper and Enzo were making love, according to Kade. I was tempted to ask if we could do the same but I didn't want to awkward the moment any further.

But... something about making love sounds so sensual and satisfying. Although, it looked like you had to be... naked, maybe there's different ways of doing it.

"What is making love?" I asked, breaking the silence in the car. For some reason unknown to me, Kade tensed and physically paled. Quicker than you could blink, he regained his posture and slightly tilted his head towards me, his eyes still on the road.

"Well... when two people love each other very much, they will engage in sexual activity. It's different for many people..."

"So sex?"

"How-how did you know?"

"I'm not dumb," I giggled, "I know about sex a little bit."

If I'm honest, after the camping date, I did a little research on... what happened. According to google, the pee like stuff was cum and I had an orgasm. The whole subject was cringe to read about, but I had to do it in order to live up to Kade's expectations. I didn't want to be terrible and embarrass myself at that type of stuff, especially when he could leave me at any moment for another girl. Like Zara, or Diamond.

I also learned ways to pleasure Kade, protection and diseases. I spent all night reading... and wow.

The rest of the ride home was silent. Kade looked baffled the whole time at something I'm not sure, so I gave him time to... calm down and gather his thoughts.

A week later, I was pushing my glasses up my nose whilst trying to find Kade

A week later, I was pushing my glasses up my nose whilst trying to find Kade. I had another free period due to a teacher falling ill, and Kade wasn't in his Literature lesson so I attempted to find him but it was like he was invisible.