[29] 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Moments with you, that's when I wish I could stop time.

ARABELLA
•Warning•
Mature content ahead!

For the past couple of days, Kade's been staying with us, in our house. Though Mama is cool, she has morals. One being not letting a boy sleep in my room, which is fair but he still snuck in anyway. The reason for him staying with us was because mama needed a little extra care and we still had 3 weeks of break left and Axel left to go to a football camp. Charlie would have attended too but he told my brother that his bandmates needed him. Oh yeh, he's also in a band, he only joined the football team a few days before I started to go to school therefore he's been lacking in his music- not that I'd admit that to him. When I last heard him, a couple of months ago, it was at a local community hall and he was playing the guitar to an awesome pop song that the lead singer wrote. The performance was recorded and got 19k views on YouTube. He should start focusing on that again, he's changed a whole lot since joining football and I don't like it, not one but. He no longer seems to be the sweet and caring -sorta brother- he used to be. Now he's just like Axel's other friends on the team; arrogant and obnoxious. I don't usually insult people, but those boys never respect the girls around the school and never concentrate in lesson. They drive me insane with their horrible blue jackets!

Hmph, rant over.

Anyways, I also got put on birth control. Mama doesn't know about Kade and I's... umm, you know- sexual encounters. Woo, my face is probably looking like a tomato like one from mamas garden right now. But she knows I'm getting older and I now have a boyfriend. Things were always bound to happen. I was sceptical at first, thinking of having to swallow the tiny white pill every day, but it was much more bearable than an implant or injection. Yeh, mama gave me another talk.

Kade accidentally walked in and overheard us talking about it, I expected him to smirk or make a dirty remark. But I was shocked when his lightly tan cheeks turned a pink colour and slowly backed out of the room. He was embarrassed for walking into girl talk and mama talking about our sex life.  Then later when we were in private, he teased me and said he 'can't wait to fuck me raw' as well as 'make love to me'. Them words had my thighs trembling and me rushing into the bathroom, locking the door. How can a few words drive my body into madness?

"What you thinking about baby?" I heard behind me, causing me to trip on the air. I would have whacked my head off my bedroom desk if not for Kade catching me. He must have seen my dilated pupils or rosy cheeks because before I knew it, he brought me to his chest and sensually licked my ear. "Some dirty thoughts you having inside your not so innocent little brain?"

Involuntary shivering, I stepped back a little and my bottom collided with the desk that could have killed me not long ago. "W-what no!?"

Mama was staying at a spa for a couple of days, all paid for by Kade. Mama refused at first, saying he shouldn't have to waste his money on her, but he insisted and dropped her off at the retreat where a couple of her friends were. He wanted to thank her for letting him stay over a couple of nights and mama told him to come over any time. I was extremely excited to hear that. Heehee.