[18] 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝

I could write poems on your neck with my lips.

ARABELLA

ARABELLA

Whining for the hundredth time this morning, I plopped down onto the soft white carpet in front of my closet. I couldn't find a single top to cover the marks that are still imprinted on my neck. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think they'd just disappear overnight. Not that I'd admit it, I actually liked the look of them scattered all over me, others might call them tacky but it just shows that Kade and I are official. He's mine, I'm his.

I was about to decide to just wear a scarf all day, but thankfully I spotted a pastel green turtle neck knitted jumper.

"Yes!" I squealed, doing a little happy dance. I can't even remember buying the item of clothing, but I didn't mind and just grabbed a beige mini skirt out my drawer and hurried to put them on. The skirt is a little short and goes nowhere near my knee, but I think I look decent so I dismissed it and brushed my hair.

Talking of my hair, I really have to get it done soon seeming as the tips are starting to split.

Applying a bit of clear mascara and cherry chapstick, I ran downstairs hoping there were some pancakes left. I can also smell bacon but I really don't like the two together. Blueberries, Strawberries, Nutella on pancakes? One hundred percent!

Outfit:

Walking into the kitchen, my frilly socks tapped against the tiles making my family lookup

Walking into the kitchen, my frilly socks tapped against the tiles making my family lookup. My mom was sitting at the head of the table with a steaming mug in her hand. I hate to say it, but she looked terrible. Her once lively eyes looked dull and had bags underneath, she looked ghostly pale. I frowned at her appearance but didn't comment on it, that would just be rude. Axel sat to the left of my mom with a string of crispy bacon hanging out this mouth. Ew. Charlie was sat next to him with a glass of water at his lips. This is awkward.

The sight of golden pancakes in the centre of the table caught my attention. I didn't even mutter a good morning before I went barrelling over to the sweet treats.