[15] 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

Hugging someone taller than you is the best feeling ever,
because you feel protected

Hugging someone taller than you is the best feeling ever, because you feel protected

🔴Contains slightly mature Content🔴

ARABELLA

Kade kissed me. He actually kissed me. Oh, Golly! I can't believe it. I had my first kiss with him. Woah, I need to breathe.

Friday was wonderful. Well, apart from the old guy who cornered me but eh, who cares about that?

Kade's kisses were so powerful and he knew what he was doing. To be honest, I was confused at first to why he was licking my lip but when our tongues collided, I only felt bliss and now I finally understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolved into his. Ugh, I really want to do it again...

I've got hardly any sleep all weekend because I couldn't take my mind of what happened, and if Kade might regret it. I wouldn't be able to cope if he did... my first kiss was on a Ferris wheel.

Woah, I really need to stop talking about it now!

For the last time, KADE WAS MY FIRST KISS AND I REALLY LIKED IT!

Sorry guys!

I've only spoken to him on the phone this weekend because he's been busy working. He promised me he'll take me to his workplace soon, even though he was reluctant to do so because he said something about loads of men who 'can't keep it in their pants'. Whatever that means...

Touching my lips one last time, I walked out of the bathroom and chose a cute outfit from my closet that I know Kade will like. I chose some pretty floral lingerie from my drawer that consists of similar ones and went back to the bathroom to get ready, mainly because I didn't want Axel to walk in on me getting changed... again. That was awkward. He was so embarrassed that he didn't speak to me for a whole day and refused to enter my room for weeks!

In the bathroom, I slipped off my silky nightwear and placed it in the laundry basket. I was too much in a daze to dance around before my shower this morning, so I just got in and used my flowery shampoo and body wash while I hummed random pop music. I love the smell of wildflower, it's so soothing and natural.

I got out the shower and quickly dried myself before pulling on my undergarments and my lime green co-ord outfit. Today's outfit makes my body look more curvy... would kade like that? Or would he prefer a skinny girl with a more defined hourglass shape?

Scolding myself for being so silly, I dried my short hair into a way that it would look wavy before pulling on my white converses and heading downstairs.