Chapter 1 Train

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Ughhhh..... five more minutes" said a boy with raven-hair. Snoring on his bed.

"Boys wake up!!!" Said a man muffled shout through the doors. Soon stomping sound echoes down the hallway.

Soon a old man kicked the door open.

"LUFFY WAKE YOUR ASS UP, YOUR GOING BE LATE!?!" Garp shouted. He rushed to luffy side of the bed and grab luffy. "WAKE UP!"

Garp slammed his fist onto luffy head. Luffy eyes widen and he squeal from the impact. He fall to the ground and rolling around holding his head.

"IT HURT! IT HURTS" luffy tearing as he hold a bump.

"Good your finally awake, now changed, today your big day!" Garp grinned.

"Oh.....yeah today the day i start at grand line highschool" luffy said as he got up.

"Good now i have to wake your brothers up, Now Rouge prepare you three breakfast so i expected you to get ready" garp said as he karate chop luffy head, and leave luffy room shutting the door behind him.

"Man...... it still hurts" luffy said as he rubbed his head and got up as he start taking his clothes off and put on white button shirt with grand line high school logo, red sweater vest and blue khakis pants.

He look at the mirror as he ruffled his hair messy and grab his straw hat. Place ontop of his head and walked out his room.

He walked down the hallway as he check his breath and sniff. He shrugged it off till he sniff the air, he drools as he rushed to the dinning area.

He saw a light pink hair woman wearing puffy white dress as she cooking egge and slab of ham.

"Oh morning Luffy" rouge said as he smiles.

"morning mama rouge" luffy stomach growls as he say down as he grab two utensil and pound on the table.

"WAKE UP YOU TWO" Garp shout as two punched echoes out.

"Goodness, i hope they are ok?" Rouge said.

"They fine but FOOOD FOOOD FOOD" luffy said.

Rouge smiles as she set larged plate of ham and eggs on the table. As luffy start shoving food down his mouth.

Soon Garp walked down carrying ace and Sabo. Grabbing a shirtless ace by the leg and one carrying sabo by the collar.

"There, and look Luffy is almost finish the entire meal" Garp said.

"LUFFY DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT LAST HAM" Ace schouted

"Luffy save some already" sabo said.

"Mmmmm" luffy shoved the last two slab of ham into his mouth and jump out from the table.

Till he trip and fall to the ground. Ace and sabo tackles luffys. Ace arm choked luffy neck as Sabo pull luffy cheeks as it stretch out.

"SPIT IT OUT YOU PUNK" Ace shouted.

"GAHHH....CWANT....REATHHH!!" Luffy waved his right arm.

Luffy swallows the slab of ham. Ace and Sabo Groaned as they let go of luffy.

"Dammit luffy!" Ace scolded him.

"Oh well it was bound to happen ace" sabo said.

"Well get ready you too, we about to leave soon" garp said.

"But what about breakfast" ace whined.

"what about it? Luffy ate your portions, basically you already did finish your meal" garp chuckled.