Chapter 7 The Challenges

■■■■ First challenge Donut race ■■■■

"WHAAAAA hancock..... hoowww" Luffy, Bonney, and Usopp all in shocked.

"Ok really ok ok i can see Zoro and Sanji, Chopper, maybe Robin But Never Hancock and maybe everyone in the group" Nami said.

"Jeez didn't you feel like that" everyone said to nami.

The remianing group walked down to the field with Foxy giving the most smug look.

"Ah Strawhat luffy you and your other friends just arrived, as you can see i have the rest of your friends here" Foxy said.

"I'M NOT WITH THEM!" Hancock said.

"Well having the same classes with luffy i think it count, FeFeFeFeFeFe" Foxy chuckles.

"Now for the rules and trades off, the first Challenges is donut run, collect piece for a mini ship and carry it around the school and who ever win with their ship contact wins and who ever lose will give up two people" Foxy said.

"Hmm seem good enough of" Luffy said.

Everyone look at Luffy. Till Usopp and Nami Hit Luffy head. "YOU IDIOT YOU HOPE WE DONT LOSE!" They said.

"Don't worry we won't loose" Kid smirks.

"Oh yeah and what you think we wont loose" Nami said.

Kid smirks, as he bring his arms out till it begin to Static. Till all metals junk fly toward Kid arm and forming a giant hand.

"WHOOA SOOO COOL" Usopp, franky, luffy all star eye.

"Heh i ate the Magnet magnet fruit, i can controlled anything that magnetic even non magnetic metals" Kid said.

"That my Boo right there" Bonney said as she changed to a little girl and hugs his leg.

"Ok then we might have a chance then" Nami said.

"Yohohohoho~ this is so exciting i could die......oh wait i am Yohohohoh~" Brook said.

"Hmmm guess That StrawHat has alot Devil Fruit friends and i only have one..... Time to go Foxy Style FeFeFeFeFeFe" Foxy Said.

Luffy group walked down to the fields.

"LUFFYYY" Chopper run towards luffy and tackles him. He was crying and sobbing in his reindeer form.

"Hey chopper are you alright" Luffy said.

"NO THOSE JERK BETTED ON ME" Chopper cries.

"YOU WERE AVAILABLE" Zoro and Sanji shouts.

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE WE SHOULD GET THE CHALLENGED ON THE WAY" Foxy Shouts.

"LUFFY WILL YOU WIN US BACK" Chopper tears up as he look up.

"Off course chopper, i will do my best to win you, robin, zoro, Sanji and hancock back" Luffy smiles.

"Oiy Chopper we got to go, don't worry trust luffy and everyone" Zoro said.

Chopper got up and walked towards foxy group. Soon both teams walked down and see pieces that slide together.

"Ok we need a game plan" Usopp said.

"Yes, i can see the Predicament, someone has to build will we have to carry the whole ship" Brook said.

"He right.... Kid, Franky, Luffy, Law you going have to carry the base" Nami said.

"And what are the rest going do?" Law said.

"We be building the ship" Monet said.

"You guys are cold" Luffy, law, kid pouts.

We Are (One Piece High School)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara