Chapter 11 Into the Snake pits

Luffy look at hancock. Where hancock cover herselfs. Soon heavy foot step come crashing in. Her two sister break down the door.

They both got stuck between the door.

"What The Matter We heard Loud Crash!" Mari said.

"Are you ok what happen" Sonia said.

Soon the steam begin to clear. They look at luffy as they walked into the bath springs.

"Am i seeings this or.... is that luffy kid" sonia said.

"What is that kid doing in this academy?" Mari said.

Hancock got up, she still cover herself as she walked back to her sisters, Luffy watch clueless. Mari pull out a rober and put over hancock.

"Shroud yourself from his gaze" mari said.

"What no.." Luffy pull his hand up.

"My secret is out... he saw my back" hancock said.

Mari and Sonia where shocked from that revelation.

"Then we mustn't let him leave the academy alive." Mari said.

"Why not, what the big deal, i just saw her back.... but you know it kinda weird, i could've sworn i seen it somewhere before" luffy said, holding his chin to remember.

" what you saw is a secret we would die to protect or rather one that we would kill to protect in this particular instances" Hancock said.

"Secret? That thing? What it a secret? Hancock tell me?" Luffy said.

"Take those questions to the grave with you......LOVE LOVE BEAM" Hancock said, Forming her hand into heart shape.

"HOLD ON WHAT?" Luffy shocked.

Hancock beam heart shapes. Blasting away from her hands and straight into Luffy.

"IT'S A SLOW SLOW BEAM" Luffy panic, remembering the fight with foxy.

The beam hit luffy, as he bring his arms front of him.

"Nooo...ittt...maakking..mee...slowww"  Luffy said speaking slow. But he move his hand at normal speed, confused. He bite his lips, confusee what why he wasn't slow. Scratch his head and looking around, bringing his hat ontop of his head.

"LOVE LOVE BEAM" Hancock fire the beam at luffy.

"WAAAAHHHHHHHH" Luffy shouts, trying to speak slowly. But he wasn't slow.

All of them tilt thier head and body, all confused and questioned what happen.

"WHY WON'T HE TRANSFORM INTO STONE!?!? DON'T TELL ME HE DOESN'T FEEL AROUSED AFTER SEEING ME IN THE BATH!? I AM WITTHOUT FLAW" Hancock screamed.

"BUT THAT'S SIMPLY BEYOND THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY THE SUBLIME GRANDUER OF YOUR NUDE FORM CAN IRREPARABLY BEGUILE ANY CREATURE!" Mari Shouts

" His Fear Of Death Must Be Overwhelming The Impure Urges is Within him, He's A Pitiful Coward But He A Lucky One" Sonia Said.

"You can Keep Talking About Dying so Bye, I was Just Looking For An Escape" Luffy flees from from the bath and head outside.

Mari look up the hole in the cieling. "From this high up, he's out of his mind" mari said.

" I've got him" Hancock kissed her two finger as form a heart shape bubbles and aim her finger like a gun.
"Now PISTOL KISS" the bubble shot through her finger like a bullet.

Luffy turn around only got hit in the stomach. He grunts in pain and flies off, crashing into a wall. He hold onto his stomach and got up. "What the... it didnt bounces off me, what kind of bullet were thos?" Luffy said.