Chapter 2 Grand Line High School

The train begin to slow down at the grand line district station. It soon stop in, and open the door. The group walked out of the train and onto the station walkway.

"PoOr LuFfY" chopper was tearing up.

"He miss his chance" Nami Said coldy.

"Dumbass that what he get when he late" Sanji said as he place a toothpick in his mouth.

unbeknownst to everyone, Luffy collapsed onto the platform. They turn their head to a body dropped down.

"LUFFY!!!!" Everyone shouts as they rushed toward the passout luffy.

"LUFFY CAN YOU HEAR ME, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING" Chopper shaking luffy body. But luffy still passout, out cold.

"Hold on, i know what will wake him up" nami said as she knelt down beside luffy. She searched her purse and pull out beef jerky.

She ripped open the bag and pulls out a single beef jerky. And handed to chopper. He grab onto the Beef jerky waved at front of Luffy Nose.

Luffy nose begin to twitch and moves. He begins to sniff, and sniff deeply. His mouth begin to drools as his eyes light up. His head lunged up and clamp down chopper hand and the the beef jerky.

"AHHH AHHH AHHH HE GRAB MY HAND" Chopper screams as tears fell down from his eyes.

"YOU IDIOT! DONT EAT CHOPPER HAND WILL YA" Sanji said as he stomp luffy head.

"Owww... hey it not my fault i was hungry" luffy said.

"AND IDIOT DONT EVER TRY A STUNT LIKE THAT" Nami said hitting luffy head.

"Owwww....naaammiii" luffy rubbed his head.

"Jeez luffy what where you thinking?" Usopp said.

"I don't know, i just dont want to be late on our first day of high school" luffy giving his signature grinned.

Everyone groaned and sweat dropped as Luffy Got up.

"Come on you guys we can't be late on Our First day of School" Luffy said.

"Now he tell us" Zoro rolled his eyes. As luffy starts running ahead of them.

"HEY MORON WAIT FOR US!" Sanji shouts.

Soon everyone all follow luffy. After they leave the station and head to the street. As students wearing Blue and White Uniform Clothes.

"Whoa Marines World High School....." Usopp said.

"I heard they are the most elite Private School" Brook said.

"And SUPER~, i hear the best girls are the strongest" Franky said.

"YOhohohohoho That i can agree, should i ask them to show me their panties?" Brook said.

"You sure about that?" Nami scolded.

"Oh nevermind....." Brook silently sob.

"They are sure are Scary....." Chopper said.

"It be ok Chopper we are here with you and don't you have Devil Fruit?" Robin said.

"Oh yeah...." Chopper morph into a tiny humanoid Reindeer. Rubbing  back of his head.

"Well we should get going, i heard there a rivalry between grandline and marine world Schools" Zoro said.

"Well for once i can agree on you" Sanji said.

"Yeah, let go" everyone all said in agreement. They walked as few of them take few glances. They continued to walked down the streets.