Chapter 12 The Sisters

Sonia and Mari lift their spears and lunged at Luffy. But he jump back as they stab into the ground making huge crack and waves.

"Phew, if i didn't jump i might died" Luffy said.

"STAY STILL PUNK" Mari shouts as she spins her speard around her palm

"WAIT TIME OUT" Luffy said.

"What now, want to beg?" Sonia said.

"Gravel all you, we will destroy you" Mari said.

Luffy walked toward the stone Margaret, and picked her up and put her fuether away from the arena.

"Not crack are you?" Luffy said as he walked back.

"That a kind gesture but you should consider about yourself" Sonia said.

Luffy then turn to the sisters, and cracking his knuckls.

"Ok.. Now which one of you want their asses kicked" luffy said, mari and sonia gasped but hancock silently scoff and look at luffy.

Till everyone begin to laughs at his remark.

"Are we still fighting? I'm ready?" Luffy said.

"Hahaha yeah yeah sure kid, why not" Mari wiping her laughter tear.

"Right...GUM GUM" Luffy said.

"Wait did he say gum gum?" Sonia said.

"PISTOL!" Luffy hand strechted out in speed. The fist hit Sonia in the side. She grunt as she slide down the floor with her feet.

"That Bastard!" Sonia cried

"I Got him" mari said as she charged at luffy, spinning her spear and thrusting strikes at luffy. He dodge left and right but she gotten closer.

"GUM GUM WHIP!" Luffy use his right leg and whip Across Mari. She skidded across the floor.

Sonia grab onto the base of the blade and flick the staff into the whipped. On the tip end of the whip as sharp blade. She whips strikes around luffy body.

"AAHHH What the BLADED WH-" Luffy was yoinked out of the ground. And flung around. Sonia spin around making luffy fly mid air.

She then stop and hauled the whip to the ground. The luffy slammed to the ground, face first. He growl as he jump up on his feet and grab the whip.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Sonia hissed.

"OH YES I CAN" Luffy scream as he swung the whip with sonia to the wall.

Luffy pull the whipped out of him. With the blade ripped shreds of his yellow shirt. "Dammit that was my best one yet" luffy said.

He look up and see mari and Hancock. He roared and charged toward them. Mari jump toward Luffy and use the staff and whacked him across.

Luffy was thrown off from the impact. He got onto his hand on the floor, and clamped his feet togethers. Mari jump again and aim her spear toward luffy.

"GUM GUM..SPEAARR" Luffy shouts as his feet shoots out. And stabbed at mari stomach, she gagged loudly and fall to the grounds.

He jump up and look at hancock. She brushed her hair back as she got alot of fangirl screams.

"GUM GUM DOUBLE WHIP!" Luffy got down to his hand onto the ground. His leg stretched out and whip across hancock. But Hancock jump, dodging the first whip and use her heel to stabbed on luffy second leg.

There was a crunching rubbing sound as the heel pressed down luffy leg pinning to the ground. 

"Aaahhh MY LEG!!" Luffy scream in pain. He slingshot back withdrawn back. Except hancock use her other free legs and once luffy got close. She heel kicked luffy face, but the heel cut deep enough into Luffy left eye.