25. The Students council

The woman bend down and help Ace up. Ace look at the horn woman, even though she slightly taller then him, he didn't mind.

"Oh, I'm Yamato, sorry for bumping into you." Yamato bows.

Ace just frozed and looking at her, as his heart pumping and beating faster.

"Umm are you ok?" Yamato tilt her head.

"HUH.. oh yeah yeah... this was just nothing I get hit with ease, this was nothing." Ace grinned.

"Oh thank goodness ."

"By the way I'm Portgas D. Ace." Ace intro himself to her.

"Ace huh? I like it." Yamato smiles brightly.

"So Yamato, what is a cute girl doing are this resorts?" Ace asked.

"Hmmm well...." Yamato grab a strand of her hair. She start twisting her strand of hair. "Vacation with a club." She sighs.

"Vacationing?" Ace look at her.

"Yes, my Club, the Beast Gang Club in honor of my father Kaido, who once enrolled The Grand lime high school." Yamato said.

"It a retreat for winter break." She continued.

"Well I'm here because.... it my brother group idea to all gather here for Christmas....." Ace sighs.

"Oh but aren't you having fun?" Yamato asked.

"Oh yeah I am, definitely." Ace smiles, but Yamato shakes her head.

Ace sighs and scratched back of his head. "I'm trying to have fun... but after a breakup... I got distracted that all, I should've have focused on my family." He said.

"I'm sorry Ace, hey there always more fish in the sea." Yamato smiles.

"Yeah but I want the right fish in the sea." Ace sighs. Yamato giggles and playful ruffled Ace hair.

"Hey Ace, tell me about your family?" Yamato asked, as Ace smiles and knods.

"Man, where do I start." Ace smiles, he grab hold of Yamato hands. Took her to a benched to sat down. He look at her and begin to tell his life and his brother life. His use his hand to give Yamato imagination.

Yamato was intrigued by Ace, her eyes glistening. She lean in towards Ace. She kept laughing after hearing the adventures Ace and his brother went through as kid, high school when walking in their first years.

"Really... Foxy..." Yamato giggles and look at Ace.

"Ughh... not my best moments in my high school years." Ace chuckled, scratching behind his hair.

"So..... Right now... you think your brothers friends are ok?" Yamato asked.

"I Don't know, I usually look over them, but I know one thing is that their group is unbreakable, but now there a breaking..... Nico Robin broke up with Zoro... maybe if I see I give her my mind." Ace said.

"Nico Robin? As the the top 5 smartest student.... Broke up with Zoro..." Yamato said.

"I mean yeah." Ace said, shrugging his arms.

"As Her over there." Yamato point her finger behind Ace. As he slightly turn around. Seeing Robin wearing Jean a sweater, hauling her luggage with her. He lean in to see red mark around her eyes, as if she was crying softly.

"Oh I'm going talked to her, my speak on what on my mind!" Ace bolt up from the bench. And start charging toward her. Until two arm wrapped around his chest, and a pair of pillows pressed on his back.

He got lifted up from the grounds. He turn to see Yamato grab hold of him.

"OI OI OI, WHAT THE HELL YAMATO!!" Ace legs was kicking mid air, and scolding at her.