Chapter 19 Changed

After the Halloween dance at the High school. They all head home, even trying to have a quick bite the rest of the group felt scarred and lost of appetite.

They soon head home, each couple take one home. All it left is Luffy and Hancock, they continued to walked down in the night sky.

"You know, at the dance you were a great dancer, Kinda Surprise me" Luffy said.

"O-oh really......" Hancock Blushed.

"Yeah, and we dance together like we are in sync" Luffy said.

"I agree, it like we are a match" Hancock smiles.

"Hmm sure I guess you could say that" luffy said, bringing both of his hand on his hat.

They kept walking down the street. As the light emit through out the night. They kept walking, enjoying their company.

After the long walked, Luffy Took Hancock front of the Gate of the academy.

"Well here we are Hancock" Luffy said.

"Yes, i had good time tonight Luffy and thank you for inviting me" Hancock said.

"Well so do i, kinda confusing why everyone been looking at zoro and robin" Luffy scratch his head.

"Who knows i may ask..... hey luffy" Hancok ask.

"Hmm what is it?" Luffy look up, only Hancock lean in and place her lips on his foreheads and kiss it.

Hancock pulls back and blushed, Luffy look at her and smiles.

"S-see you tomorrow Luffy" Hancock walked through the gate, as luffy watch.

"Heh That was weird for her, But i guess i see her tomorrow" Luffy said as he walked away from the gate and head home.

As elsewhere, A male Figure wearing a brown cloak. With a hood covering his head, standing ontop of a cornea balcony.

The man smiled at he bring his hand outs. It forms a green puffy smokes.

"Finally..... this world is getting sick.... People lying....no more, it Time for everyone to show their true self" the man said.

His hand start emitting Green smokes, as it Fog out the Roof. Soon the smoke start to fall from the roof, it plummeted down to the ground. And burst through the streets and into buildings.

The man watch as the green smoke cover into the whole city and continue forth into the country. He laugh maniacally, watching his art gone by.

The smokes grab a person and cover them.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

A hand emerged from a blanket. Hand grab the phone and sink back into the blankets.

"Mmm hello?...." Luffy Groaned.

"LUFFY WAKE UP MEET US IN THE BARATIE!?!?" Nami shouts.

"Ugh, is it breakfast already???" Luffy yawns

"NO DUMBASS, CAN YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND AND DON'T THINK ABOUT FOOD!!!" Nami screamed.

"But Nami....That All i can think off, what more Important-"