Chapter 9 The One Piece

Luffy was in headmaster Whitebeard offices, with bandages around his body and his face. He waited down on the seat till a door open right behind him.

He gulp as Whitebeard walked to his desk and sat down. Holding a file and look at Luffy.

"Well well well Monkey D. Luffy, i am surprised your the first one who in Deep Trouble" Whitebeard said.

"F-first sir?" Luffy said.

"Oh yeah, you know i could've waited maybe 2 weeks when thing go berserk but no, your the first, heh a new record" Whitebeard said

"And what special is your brothers are third year going on their graduation, and i Thought you follow in their footsteps, they are my favorite students after all" he continued.

"And worst of all your a son and grandson of two powerful military heads, they be ashamed of you"

"I didn't do anything wrong i just won against Foxy that all" Luffy said.

"Foxy always that punk, But it not what Foxy did, yeah he may use some cheat and tricks..... and maybe down for detention EXCEPT HE IN THE FUCKING E.R." Whitebeard growl.

Luffy shakes and flinch back.

"Now you, Not only you didn't agree, but jump in, Went for wager and traded in your friends, you use your Devil fruit powers extremely, you destroyed not 3 wall but 6 walls and not sure how miraculous Foxy survived that" Whitebeard said.

"I did what i had too Honestly " Luffy gulp.

"Need i remind you we have strict rules, and if we want to despite them we have challenges except it had to approved On me and the councils what you did was an Illegal underground boxing" Whitebeard said.

"And i won!" Luffy said.

"YOU WON BUT NOT THE POINT, YOU ACCEPT A CHALLENGE THAT YOU WAS NEVER APPROVED, INJURED A SECOND YEAR, PROPERTY DAMAGE, NEED MORE I SAY" Whitebeard shouts, even the whole school was shooken up by his voice.

"YOU ARE SUSPEND OF THIS SCHOOL FOR A MONTH A HALF" Whitebeard boomed. "Your glad i didnt Expell you Kid"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE SUSPENDED, MY GRANDFATHER WILL KILL ME" luffy shout.

"Good, maybe he knocked some sensed into you" Whitebeard said.

"Old man, there got to be something, i don't want to be suspended for a month" Luffy said.

"No there nothing, that be all, i call your Stepmother to pick you up" Whitebeard turn his back to luffy as luffy got up and head to the door.

Whitebeard look at photos and see the one piece. Then he got an idea, a risky one.

"Actually hold it, i may have something we come to a compromise" Whitebeard said, luffy stop at the door and turn around.

"There is?" Luffy said. Whitebeard waved his hand at him, he walked back to the chair and sit down.

"There is, now listen carefully, what am i asking will be dangerous, risky, and maybe jail but this is a solo mission, will you accept?" Whitebeard said.

"Yeah..... i accept" Luffy said.

"Good, we have a tradition, our school and Marine world high school" Whitebeard explained.

"Yeah i heard you two have a rivalry going but why?" Luffy asked.

"Well it all started previous princple and headmaster, it begin The one piece" Whitebeard said.

"The one piece?" Luffy said.

"Oh yeah it was after a pirate myth Gol d. roger had to be king and well we made it as a tradition who ever grab it become king of both schools, it like capture the flag" Whitebeard said.