Chapter 6 Foxy

After Class with Jinbei. The student walked out of the class as the bell rang.

"You know hope those guys didn't ditch me" luffy said.

"Why?" Hancock said.

"Well i came late this morning and my friends took the Train and let me behind but....." luffy said

"But what?" Hancock said.

"I may jump back of a moving train" Luffy said.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU AN IDIOT? YOU COULD'VE DIED?" Hancock shocked.

"So.... i don't want to be late on my first day.... i just kinda Wing it you know" Luffy said.

"God why am i with you Idiot" Hancock said.

"I don't know but i do like the company" Luffy smiled.

"I-i- " Hancock was flustered And scoffs off walking away from luffy.

"See ya tomorrow" Luffy shouts.

Hancock turn her head back and growls, till her sister meet up with her.

"Hey Sister are you Alright?" Mari gold said.

"What eating you up sister?" Sandersonia said.

"That Boy.... he Getting On My Nerves" Hancock said.

"You mean Strawhat?" Sandersonia said.

"Yes, i swear i will kill him" Hancock said.

The three sister all head to the gate. Till a limousine arrived there. A
chauffeur walked out of the door and open for them. The Sister got inside the limousine, the Chauffer close the door and got into the driver side and drove off.

After the sister left from the gate. Luffy arrives at the gate. He look around at the gate.

"Dammit they left me again" Luffy sighs as he sat down on the ground.

*HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

"OIIYYY LUFFY!"

Luffy look up. He saw Ace sedan sport car, inside was sabo, Margaret, koala in the car.

"Hey Luffy your Friends left you?" Sabo said.

"Yeah.....it sucks.." Luffy said.

"Why don't you ride with us, we can take you home?" Koala said.

"Really.... wait you guys going out?" Luffy ask.

"Yup sorry Luffy we don't you want you be third wheeling" Ace said.

"I don't care i just... tired" Luffy said.

"Luffy are you alright?" Sabo said in concern.

"Well...... i just frighten by smoker, dried by crocodiles, strangled by buggy and puppeted by Doflamingo" Luffy said.

"Yeah maybe we just dropped you off at home" Ace said, as Koala open the door. Luffy hop inside and squeeze in the middle.

As the door closed in, ace step on thr gas and drives off.

After the drive from the school. The car took turns, and stop at the traffic lights.

Till they arrived at an Apartment complex buildings. Ace slowly maneuver next to the street.

"Alright Luffy here we are" Ace said.

"Yeah take care Luffy" Sabo said.

"We see you tomorrow Luffy" koala and Margaret said.

"See you guys tomorrow" Luffy said as he hoped out from the car. And head inside the gates. He sighed and pull out earbuds and place it in his ears.