23. Water Park

"God dammit.... where the hell am i." Zoro grumbles loudly. He scratched behind his green hair.

He wore an open red and white strips button shirt, And swim shorts. He continue to walked down, mumbling to himself.

He didn't watch where he was going. Until he hear a feminine gasped, as he bumped into someone. She woman falls onto her the groubd.

"Oh.. oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." A woman said.

"Ah.. no it not your fault, it mine, I just got lost." Zoro said looking at long hair turquoise girl wearing a bikini with a skirt around her waist.

"Oh lost?.... hmm are you heading to the water park?" The woman said.

"Ah.... yes...." Zoro coughs.

The woman smiles and grab onto Zoro hands. Zoro knodded and lifted her. She feel Zoro hands, she feel hypnotized by his touch and his Aurora.

"I'm Zoro by the way." Zoro said slowly bringing his hand back.

"Huh, oh I'm sorry, I'm Kozuki Hiyori, sorry about that, you Remind me of my Father, Oden." Hiyori Smiles.

"The Oden? The Legendary Duel swordsman?" Zoro asked.

"Uh-huh, that the one, He was an Extraordinary man." Hiyori smiles looking at Zoro.

"Ah yeah, it sad he passed, sorry for your lost." Zoro said, turning over.

"He still alive just retired, I'm here with my family, my Little brother is really shy.... or expressive towards woman?" Hiyori pounders.

"Right?" Zoro said.

"Well I hope I see you Around Zoro." Hiyori smiles and waves cutely and walked off.

Zoro rubbed back of his head and walked off. Following Hiyori directions, once he walked down, he saw his friends. Except something is missing.

"Oi who are we missing?" Zoro asked.

"The lovely Girls." Sanji said.

"Of course we are missing them." Zoro sighs.

All the guys in swim short or trunks, standing around waiting for the girls to arrived.

Ace on the other hand was observing a horn woman. He stroked his black hair back. And fixed his firery pattern swim trunks. Sabo putting in Sunscreen, slowly looking at his Brother Ace. He look at his brother and look at where was staring, he wored a blue stripe swim trunks.

"Yo, Ace are you ok?" Sabo asked.

"Yeah... just feeling.... hot...." Ace Reply.

Sabo tilts his head. "Hot? Since when do your devil fruit is acting up."

"What? No I meant I feeling for someone?" Ace groaned.

"Ooohh..... who?" Sabo asked.

"Her." Ace point his finger.

"I don't see her... hold on." Sabo said as his eye begin to Enlarge. Following Ace Pointing. He saw A  red, horn woman with green edges on her hair. Wearing a red sun long skirt and a white top.

"Oh you Mean Yamato, she part of the Beast Gang, she way outta of your league man." Sabo laughs.

Ace frozed menacingly, he crooked his neck and turning his head toward Sabo. He clenched his face and stared at Sabo.

"Run that by me again." Ace grab hold of Sabo sleeveless coat.

Sabo look at Ace frightenly. As he give he a shiver chuckled. "I-i said she way off your league?"