𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were at the store, Mask covering face, A baggy hoodie on, and sweat pants. You hated going places, You wanted to just stay in your cozy apartment with your Cat and watch anime together. Perhaps call Corpse too. Getting some healthy food and some junk food, also getting water gaderade, tea, Such things.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There was a deep voice, it-  sounded like Corpes you turned around and you saw someone facing the chips, You tapped his shoulder and he instantly recognized you even through the mask. You were well- sets say popular at this point, I wouldn't say popular though just a lot of people know you. Its confusing..

"Uhhhh Pudding?" The man asked, who you think is Corpes. You gasp but then smile.

"Hey! Co-" You were going to finish but you then remembered that his identity was a secret so if someone heard you call him corpes some rumors good spread around, '

"I mean, Friend," You correct yourself, You could tell he was nervous, so you patted his shoulder.

"It's okay i won't judge, Hell you're handsome if i do say so myself. And i wont tell anyone what you look like," You say giggling you lets out a sigh and nods his head,

..
..
..
..
..

You and Corpes were done shopping and you headed to your car you waved him goodbye and he waved back. You were happy, You started driving to your apartment and got your food, You went into your apartment and put the stuff up where they belong.

Its been days, And he hast texted you at all.

Maybe it's because I know what he looks like..

You mutter under your breath. As soon you said that your phone dinged. It was Corpes

"Hey, Pudding. Want to play Among us with me?"

"Sure!" You instantly replied as he sent a smily face. You both entered a random game.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( ˘ ³˘)❤

Hey! Sorry this was a short chapter ;-; I'm working ong the next one as we speak <3

Also, I'm very sorry if the story is not good, I'm kinda new at the whole writing thing;-; Pls forgive me ;_;