ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Corpse stayed in your room when your mother came back. You explained what haplend you your mother kept apologizing. She admitted ever since your father left shes gotten more desperate for someone to love. You understood and you both had a long talk.

"Hey mom it's okay no need to get emotional." You giggled, she sat up and nodded she went to the kitchen and fixed her a glass of milk. You did the same.well fixed to glasses.

"Who's that for?" Your mother asked.

"A friend" you said as you grabbed them both and headed for your room only finding corpse with the most annoyed look on his face. You set the glasses down on a nightstand and sat down next to him.

"You okay?"

"Sorry he just- I hate people like him" corpse muttered hiding his face. You hugged him.

"Who doesn't? But it's okay now it's over. Plus my mum said shes going rat him out to the police." You giggled he did the same. Both of you started playing mortal kombat. As you both faced each other and he kept winning! To by he point where you were getting annoyed.

"Nooo..." you whispered screamed. He was laughing as he ke was using all these special attacks as you couldn't even get up..

..
..

It was 8 at night. Both of you were tired. Bit still playing video games. And your mother was looming for a job. And that when you decied. That you were going to tell him how you feel. But yet you were scared. Its almost been a year since you met him. Your cheems gor red just by the thought if telling him..

You gathered up all your courage and..

"I love you.."

You didnt say that..he did. Corpse. Said that
..

"I-" you were lost of words. Both of you froze. Your cheeks flushed so was he.

"W-well- I-its fine if you dont feel the same! I-I just thought- like- yknow.. uh.m. it's just felt right-!" He stuttered

You relied with a smile and a simple nod.

"I- I love you too corpse.."You muttered. He smiled. Bit yet his cheeks were flushed. You giggles jumled into his arms and giving him a hug making him fall down. And he hugged you back even though he was hesitant at first. You were enjoying the moment, and so did he. ..
..
..

You both stayed there for a while. You sat your head up and started Into his eyes. He did the same. He leaned closer to your lips you could feel his breath on your face. As you both shared a kiss.

OKKAAYYY, HELLO! Idk if imDoing good with the story. 👁👄👁
But yeah. I hope you're enjoying it so far. Btw.. this story is almost to an end. This isnt going to be a long story. It's on the short side. Just wanted to let you guys know. Soo yeah. Ily

💖💖💖