ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

It's been days since your birthday, Ypur mom even came over again. It surprised you when she actually gave you a gift, it was some clothes that's you could reay use

They were mostly hoodies, because she knew you always liked hoodies. Your mom started apologizing- Saying that what she has been doing to is wrong. And honestly you were glad, That was until you figured out she got fired from her job and she had no money to support herself. And that's when you realized.

She wanted money. She wanted to live under your roof. She wanted YOU to help support her.

And that's what you did. I mean sure she has dont some bad things.
But- shes still your mother! You deocoed to give her a other chance
And to be honest you had enough money to support 3 family's. But you gave a lot to charity to help people in need. And the rest it the bank for emergencys.

.
.
.

"Really? Oh my god Darling! I promise I wont let you down anymore!" Your mother screamed in joy hugging you
You patted her and smiled. It's been forever since she has hugged you. It felt good-

"There are going to be rules."

"1. You can NOT invite people I dont know, or without my permission.:

"2. If you mess up something you clean it up"

"3. Stay away from my rom and stay silent when I'm streaming."

"4. Dont mess with me when my friends are here. Well you can talk to us just dont bother us to the point we get annoyed"

"Okay, Deal."

"Deal"

..
..
..

Your YouTube channel was getting more noticed everyday. People admired everything about you

Looks

Voice

Body

Your gaming skills

Kindness

And just everything in general. Although you have had to deal with some haters but you didnt have many of them..That was until someone DMed you..

OliCutie: Pudding omg!

                                  Hello! :) :Pudding🍮

OliCutie: I have a question...😄

              Well im all ears 😁 : Pudding🍮

OliCutie: How do people see you as beautiful?

          Uhm, Idk? Haha.. 😅 : Pudding🍮

OliCutie: Cause I dktn see you at all like that, Your ugly  stupid, dumb, and you have to depend on stupid games to bring you sad life up

        people have different opinions  on          people.   😁👌 :  Pudding🍮

OliCutie: Wow. You are so boring. Ugh dumb bitch. And stay away from Corpse!!!

Oh sorry Hes my friend I cant do that just because someone tells me to 😁  : Pudding🍮

End of chat:

Oh did I not mention that most of your haters were Corpses FanGirls? Well they are. Honestly you were annoyed- But instead you decied to bring Corpse over while your mom was at a friends house.

..
..
..
..

Corpse walked in as you had the door unlocked the door and on the phone you just told him to walk right in. There was times where you both had sleepovers. Of course no one knew about it, the only peole who knew was Katie, Corpse, and You. You patted the seat next to you singled him to take a seat and that's what he did.

"So uh? What the matter?"

"Nothing just wanted to see you. and since I dont have nothing to do today why dont we hang out?"  You smiled. He nodded, grinning

"So uh..oh.ill make us somthing to eat" You spoke getting up. He nodded. You decide to make nachos, you didnt eat a lot that was one of your well not so good habits..

You made the nachos and set them in the coffee table infrount of the couch and Corpse and You. You put on some AOT, and enjoyed the nachos, talking, and the ofc the anime. You both sat there for a good amount of time, you grabbed the drink but instead touched somthing else. Corpses hand. Gasping and looking back at his blushing face. You could relate you face was flustered to. That when you thought it was time..

"C-corpse. I- "

"Honey! I'm home!" A voice was heard known as your mom you quickly got up and pushed her to her now new and approved room. Thank god she didnt see him..

"Huh?!? What's the matter?" Your mother ask. You- you were mad. That one time you had the courage to tell him someone interrupted. Great!

"I'm fine! Just stay silent!" You whisper scream.

"I'm tired anyway" You heard her sigh behind the door.

.

You went back to Corpse who one didnt k ow what happened.

"Did she see?.." he asked you giggled

"No ofc not! Plus even if she did she wouldn't even recognize you." You muttered the last part. He smiled

"Sorry- I wasnt thinking.." You muttered guilty. He just nodded and patted your head

"Its okay" he laughed. You felt blood rush up to your cheeks. And that's when..