𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

You joined the game and joined the discord call. You stayed silent until jacksepticeye...

"Hey Pudding, Are you there? SAY SOMETHING!" As he started screaming but laughing at the same time. You knew this was his personality you've been watching him for years.  he screams a lot.

The sudden feeling of anxiety came.

"Y- Yeah...I'm here" You speak studdering into the mic, There was Gasping in the call. You were confused about why everyone was gasping and some went silent. 

I bet it's about my Voice..Haven't they all heard it if they watched some of my videos?..

"

"Aww, thanks." You replied. Jacksepticeye started the stream and the person you was playing with earlier joined

Corpse.

"Hey" You heard, it was a very deep voice that sent shivers down your spine. You stayed silent.

"Hey, corpse! You know Pudding right?"

"Uhh..I've heard of her. I've never watched one of her videos. I was just in an among us game with her actually" Corpes responds.

"Say something Pudding," They all said into the mic, You were a little scared at first but you decided to talk anyway Taking a deep breath. 

"Uhm, Hello! I'm Pudding...And I hope we can all be friends?" You said as you started playing with your fingers.

And letting that deep breath go.

Sykkuno: Guys I think she nervous-

Jacksepticeye: Same- let's just give it time maybe she will warm up to us. 

The game started as I waited for what id get.

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

You all spawned into the map as I walked into the admin Corpse followed. Taking this as the chance to kill him. You hesitated But Killed him, Jack went into the room and my kill count was finished so you also killed him. Reporting Corpses body. We all had the meeting. You put the mic away from my mouth and slightly giggled.

Toast: oh I didn't even realize anyone had died yet...

Sykkuno: Same, But where were you guys?

Pudding: The reason why I called this meeting was that I didn't feel safe- Toast kept following me. And I didn't want to take chances...

Toast: No I was in the upper right of the map!

Pudding:  Then explain why I saw you walk into the same room as Corpse? That was on the lower of the map, As soon as I saw you follow Corpse I went the other way worried for my safety...

Toast:...

There wasn't an answer as you smirked knowing this was a perfect victory.

Sykkuno: Sorry Toast I'm going with Pudding.

As we all voted  

𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝟏 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Everyone turned their mic off.  I smirked

Going left, Killing Syk.

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧

Jacksepticeye: HOW DID NO ONE NOTICE AND NO ONE EVEN CARED I THOUGHT I WAS LIKE FAMILY!

Corps: Wow, Chill. No one noticed I was dead too. Good Job Pudding.

Pudding: Thanks

Toast: I can't be mad or sad right now but your voice is so cute-

Sykkuno: it is...

Corpse: Indeed, she's mine. I spoke to her first.

Pudding: I-

Jacksepticeye: WHAT- NO

Toast: You have a wife.

Jacksepticeye: I didn't mean it like that smart one.

Sykkuno: how about we let Pudding choose?

Toast: Nah, I already claim her.

Corps: No I did.

Your cat jumped on you digging her claws into your thigh causing you to let out a little whimper.

Corpse: You good?

Pudding: Yeah it was just my cat-

Toast: that sounded hot.

Pudding: I-

You were going to say something but the cat was purring into the mic using it to pet her basically.

Pudding:: No...Fluff you have to go. I'm sorry I love you

You said as you picked up fluffy and out her out the room.

Jacksepticeye: Well this is going to be a short stream for me today I have to get something done. And then I have to go somewhere. So I'll cya later! Also Pudding we'd love to keep playing games with you.

Pudding: Okay thanks. And bye!

the rest had to leave soon as it was just you and the corpse. Instead of playing among us, you ended the stream and You and the corpse were voice calling on discord. It felt nice. You didn't really have someone to talk to in a while, you deiced sharing your real name wouldn't hire so you told him.

"Yeah anyway my real name is (Y/n), Boring am I right?" You somewhat giggle, You just hear a little laughter and change the subject,

"Anyway, Do you wanna play a game?" You ask, and you being bored you had to do something.

"Uhh yeah, sure what game." Corpse ask, you didn't know either you just hoped he'd say 'Oh sure lets play (game)' but nope-
There was a long silence but you decide to break it by bringing your cat.

"Hey wanna see Fluff?" You ask holding your cat. You had your camera facing the table so he couldn't see you.

"and whos fluff?" He asks,

"It is my cat!" You say somewhat excited, You love Fluff she was always there for you. And you were always there for her, she helped you get through rough times. and you did the same for her.

"Sure, I don't see why not" He responds, you put the camera where Fluff was only shown, and Fluff starts sniffing the screen/camera making both corpses and you laugh, she started purring then turned to you, rubbing her soft fur on you, Wanting attention you pet her forehead.