ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

..

..

..

You and corpse wake up at the same time, to tierd to even say anything he gets up and goes somewhere you didnt know where but you just stayed put, No caring- You just woke up, Your phone rang and it caused you to jump. You picked it up to hear your friend Katie.

"Hey girl!"

"hey..."

"Man you must have just woke up or somthing gurl! Yknow its already 3 in the afternoon, right?" 

"Oh i didnt know thats thanks for telling me, i gtg tho, love ya" And with that you hung up. You didnt feel like talking to her, no hard feelings. 

"Hey? Do you want to get somthing to eat ill pick us up somthing.." You heard corpse voice you nodded, You grabbed your purse weakly, grabbing your wallet

"No it's fine. I got it." He smiles, You do the same.

He walks out the door but he stopped when he heard you

"Hey corpse?"

"Yeah."

"I..Love you." You sayed. He looked back at you confused.

"What was that? I didnt hear you" he asked Confused. You mentally screamed at yourself.

"Oh! Uhm! Be careful!" You laughed nervously. Trying your best not to show any emotion that you were feeling. You hope that heoved you back.. although you didnt know. How your relationship would be after..
.
..
..
..

As you and corpse got done eating breakfast or dinner- doesn't matter.. you get a other phone call.

It was your mom.

"Sweetie!~ I have someone I want you to meet! Please come over right now!"

"But what if I dont want to?"

"I'll- I'll buy you a new game."

"Fineeeeee." And with that you hung up

You sat up slipping your shoes on. Corpses gave you a questionable look as you smiled.

"I have to go somewhere mom has sOmeone she wants me to meet." You replied. You gave corpse a hug cause why not? Both you and Corpse had tinted pink cheeks as you left.

You arrived at your house. She did break a rule she ask me for that perosn to come over

You opened the door  and you seen a male and your mother.

"Oh sweetie! This is Steven! My boyfriend!" Your mother runs up to you and drags you closer to him. The man looked.. how do you say this?.
Wierd.. and your not the type to judge people but he took your hand and shook it.

"Oh well you wasnt lying when you said she was adorable.." he chuckled, you smiled taking it as a compliment, he raised his other hand and put it on your cheek creasing it..

"Uh..." you muttered. You're mother smiled.

"You guys are getting along so well already!" She said within joy. You didnt like this..at all..you had goosebumps all over your body. The man would stop staring into your eyes.

..
..

Hours later your mom had to go somewhere leaving you and steven alone in the house you were playing video games in your room. And he walked in.

"Can I play with you?"