𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       You lay there, on the couch as thoughts hovered over you. Your mom kept calling you to the point you were just tempted to block her number but she was family, really the only family you knew. You let out a sigh as you stand up and fix yourself a glass of tea- Grabbing the tea out of your refrigerator and pouring it in a glass, putting some ice in it, and...

Knock.

Knock.

You heard knocks on the door as you got annoyed. You walked to the door and opened it,

"Hello.?" You asked the random stranger- wait..this was no stranger this was-

CORPSE!

 You mentally started screaming and almost fell back before reality hit you like a falling brick. Man, at At least it's not mom and someone i like.

"O-oh! Corpse! Hey! Come in" You said a little silent stepping aside from the door. He mumbled a 'thanks' as he walked in you singled him to take a seat on the couch and he did so.

"You like tea?" You asked taking a sip of yours. "Yeah, I'll tell some of it's not a bother.." He mumbled just loud enough for you to hear. Fixing him a glass of tea and holding both cups in different hands. And putting them on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Say...Why haven't you been streaming?" He asked, He was right. You haven't been streaming you haven't felt like it, There was something wrong you didn't know what it was. You were depressed but had no reason to BE depressed it confused you. The worst type of depression is when you don't know why you are. You let out a sigh

"Truth is...I haven't been feeling myself lately. I mean I always feel like- I carrying someone on my back, My body feels heavy, I don't get joy out of the stuff that used to bring me joy..y'know?" You admitted, looking at the ground refusing eye contact. You felt a hand on your shoulder causing you to look at him. He had a smile on his face.

"It's okay, I understand. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here. Maybe you should see someone? Or find new things you enjoy that's not gaming.." He muttered bit yet somehow clearly

"Yeah, I should. Thanks. But how did you get my address?" 
You asked tying your head.

"O-oh! You told me weeks ago.." He said making you try to remember when it clicked and your mouth shaped into an 'O', he let out a little laugh causing blood to rush to your cheeks, you laughed along with him as you both took a sip of your tea.

"Want to watch some TV?"

"Sure."

"You look great today by the way." You laugh he did the same. You put on some Anime. Naruto.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   

You both fell asleep on the couch walking up at 12 o'clock in the morning. You were too sleepy to process what's happening you got up and...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━