𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

        Getting kicked out of my mom's place in Flordia, I was rather sad. Starting to worry about where would I go. 

I would have to get my own place...This doesn't seem too bad.

I thought as a grabbed my suitcases and slightly struggles to get down the steps. After getting in my car I had a long talk to myself about where I should go. California. My hometown. Having a YouTube channel, 2 Million Subscribers,  had plenty of money to get a little apartment, Food. And overall a new life. Then looking back at my mother's house I sudden realization hit me.

MY CAT!-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

I walk into the modern apartment, Sighing and setting my stuff down. 

I have to get a new set up..                                    (Its the image on the first page)

Getting somewhat lazy I had to get up from the used couch that was left here. If  I got comfortable there's no way I'm getting back up. I was tired from being on a plane for so long..But this had to be done. The Truck with all of my stuff suddenly honks its horn. I looked out the window and saw them getting out of the truck, They saw me and waved and I waved back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

I flopped on my fluffy sheets on the bed and let out a heavy sigh, Happy that I well- They got everything set up. They even helped with the gaming setup. Smiling to yourself feeling proud of how well you're doing so far. Suddenly remembering I have tons of people waiting for me to either upload a video or go live. 

I turn on the PC and Camera and went live. 899K joined right away then after a few minutes, Over 1 Million was watching.

Smiling in the camera. I waved,

"Hello, my puddings! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. Something happened between me and my mother, I'm so sorry! I missed you guys so much.. So, What game should I play for you guys today?" I spoke, My hand on the keyboard and my other hand on my mouse 

Live Chat:

User82:AMONG USSS!!!
User92:YASS among us.
User93:Pls! Among us!!
User00:You're hot...

There was a long fight between Among us and APEX. But Among us won.

And so on...

" Okay well Among us it is!" I said with a smile. I opened The game and created a Game. And put it in public.

"Okay as we wait...Anyone have any questions?" I ask smiling at the Camera.

Live Chat:

User962: Are you single? Can I have your number?
User728: Give us a flash 😍😍
User82: GUYS STOP! DISGUSTING THAT'S HARASSMENT!
User45: Yeah. You guys need to stop.
User728: Whatever, 🙄
User83: Stupid idiots.

"Uhm...Y-yes I am single..I-I don't plan on getting Into a relationship right now.." I answered as I felt uncomfortable. Even though they were online. It felt weird.

A guy names Corpses Joined the game and texted in the chat.

CORPSE: Hello

Pudding: Hey, How are you?

CORPSE: Good, You?

Right after that more than enough people joined and I started the game, Waiting to either say Crewmate or Imposter.

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

This, Will be fun

After a while, Of a lot of unreported dead bodies, I assumed the CORPSE guy was doing it all. And when I mentioned how well this CORPSE guy is very good at being an imposter the whole live chat blew up.

Live chat:

User83: NO WAY IS THAT THE REAL CORPSE
User728: OMGGG, GUYS PUDDING IS SO LUCKY
User77:It could just be someone pretending to be him...
User828: If they win you know it's him...
User728: PUDDING ASK IF HE HAS DISCORD!!!!!!
..
..
And so on.

Seeing red all alone and I walked up to them And killed them. Walking away from the body, I saw blue come close to the lifeless body but turn into the other room. My kill count was fresh and I also walked into that room and killed him.

Yellow: Brown kinda sus...I saw him come out of the room that the person was in.

Brown: Okay how would you know if there was I dead body in there?!

Corpse: ...You guys are both kinda sus.

Pudding: Yeah

Orange: OMG CORPSE AND PUDDING IN THE SAME GAME!! EASE CAN I HAVE YOUR DISCORD?!?!

Pudding: Omg, I'm so sorry I can't it won't be fair for everyone else :(

Corpse: Wait, You're the real Pudding?

Pudding: That's me..Lol, oh time to vote-

Brown: VOTE YELLOW!!

𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝟐 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

The game was back on. Quickly running to different sides of the map to stay safe until Brown passed me, I pressed the Kill button just in time.

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞.

𝐏𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠                                                                   𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄

"That was easy.," I said

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

"Okay everyone I'm going to end -"

Among us Chat:

CORPSE: Oh I just realized that you're the real Pudding,

I look at my chat and everyone starts saying like

"He's streaming right now that's the real Corpse!!" On my live chat so we traded discords and left.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The live stream ended hours ago as you were playing Animal Crossing. That was until someone DMed you.

Jacksepticeye?

"OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS JUST DMED ME!!" You were mentally screaming as you have seen what he texted you.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'll like to do a Lifestream with me and my friends?"

Omg. Yes, I would love to!! 😁

Well it just started the codes is xxxxx

Okay joining!.

You joined the Game and Discord call and heard voices

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

(▰˘◡˘▰)

Hey! I'm the author of course- I wanted to say for the people who seen this before I started fixing it. I'm sorry, I should have put more thought into everything and I should have used so much better grammar. I'm trying to fix it so people can better understand. I love you all for reading my crappy story. If there is anything wrong, please oh please tell me so I can fix it as soon as I get the chance.