ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   

Live stream:

Happy Birthday Pudding 🍮🛐🍰🎂
Happy birthday!
Happy B-day
OI WHY ARE YOU STREAMING GO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY 😡😄
Yeah! You don't have to satisfy us!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

"Aw! Thanks, Guys♡! But yeah I will be doing a live stream as you can tell. But today.. I'm not playing among us. I've gotten a lot of requests to play the game rocket ledge! So I got it. And here we go." You said putting the game in and started playing pressing start. And let's just say you spent some money to make your own car, To your satisfaction.

Live chat:

User729: Oml, I cant play this game it's way yo hard..
User720: Same!
User00000: Hey I'm pretty good at it lol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

PUDDING HAS SCORED A POINT.

Live chat:

User 839: shes already good at the game
User8682976: 🥵
User00001: That's pudding for ya-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

 You and Corpse soo ly got om a discord call making the life chat go even more crazy shipping you two, there were some people who didn't agree hit that was probably like 6 people out of 2.2 million. You always had a blast when you called him so when you started getting bored you called him, you shared your screen with him so he knew what you was doing. He could have just joined the stream but he didn't care and you didn't either.

PUDDING AS SCORED A POINT

"Wow, this game is actually hard- I cant even believe I'm getting points." You spoke as you let out a sigh. The screen quickly got your attention when there was another round. Your eyes focused on the screen while Corpse made jokes and you laughed responding to them.

Live chat:

User888: Corpse x Pudding for life!
User0189: What about Pudding x Syk? 😞
User899: Corpse x Pudding!!🥴👍
User00: what about..User00 x Pudding? 😏👌
User505: nah, Nice try tho👁👄👁

.

You laughed at the live chat and so did corpse.

"Were just friends" both you, and corpse said,

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"JINX!"
"JINX!"

"Dang it" both of you sighed, the live chat laughing.

You stopped the stream and Corpse said he had to go too. It has been hours since you stopped the love stream. So you decided to take a swim! With your friend (b/f)!  (Best friend)

You picked her up and was on your way to the pool, Later kept teasing you about Corpse cause she saw your recent streams as you kept saying that there was nothing going on she knows you caught I little bit of feelings over the months. You both arrive at the pool. And since you had your swim suits under your clothes you stripped your clothes off exposed you swim suit and your bare skin.

"Woow!~ Look at them edge's Gurll!~Imma have to shoo some people off you aren't i?~" Katie teased you, your cheeks turning a little pink and that's when she pushed you right in the water! But you grabbed her arm just in time causing her to fall in with

"NOT THE HAIRR!!" Katie screamed; You were laughing as you swam away. But little did you know. Katie has been taking pictures you didn't mind it personally.

"Hey, can I post these?" She asked you, hiding the phone up showing your exposed skin the only thing covering your body was the two-piece swimsuit, I mean it was a swimsuit..there was nothing wrong with posting it.

"Sure I don't care!" You spoke as you let out a little smile. "Jeez, girl! You need to become a model or something!" You both laughed and tried and went home. Since you didn't go out a lot ot felt nice to get out. But you still like the indoors better.

Today was a good birthday...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    

Edit: Please don't be ashamed of your body, No one is perfect. You don't need make-up or edges to look pretty or for people to love you. Your body is beautiful the way it is. I thought id tell you guys this..In case of (y/n) having edges insulted you or made you sad. I'm sorry