ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

.

"We should.. go to my place?"

Huh? Corpse- wants you to go to his place. It was weird he never mentioned it until now.  You instantly nodded basically saying 'sure' you btoh grabbed what you needed and started walking out the door, but what about your mom well... She was in her room passed out how did you know this? You could hear her snoring. 

"My house isnt far at all by the way its just like- four houses away." He laughed, you were shocked. no wonder why he always came over fast all th had to do was walk here, 

"Oh i didnt know that," You laughed as you both walked to his place. 

..

..

..

..

"HAHAHA!! S-STOP TICKLING ME PLEASE!" You couldnt stop laughing as you and corpse were in a ticlking battle, of coruse you started it. Your laughing figure on his couch as he also laughed by looking at you, He finally stopped giving you time to breath. You sat up drinking soe water as you mouth was dry form all the laughter. You never felt this happy before it was unreal..You cheeks got warm as you started thinking about all the cute things Both you and corpse could do but quickly interupped by corpse tapping you on the shoulder,

"You okay" He asked with a worried look on his face,  You smiled and nodded he did the same- As he put on some anime to watch this time it was Angels of Death which you loved cause when he put it on it gained your attention, all of it. Corpse got up putting getting us some food and drinks. To be honest. this is what you wanted- to be with him, to hang out with him even if you guys didnt do anything to bazare you still loved it. He sat back down with a bowl of popcorn and some water, Your attention moved to your phone when it buzzed.

Mom: Hey, uh, My boyfrined wants to come over is that okay?

                                                            Fine, but if you guys mess up anything you HAVE to clean it up!!: Me

Mom: K, Thanks! <3

You set your phone down and sighed, you mom wasnt that great at yknow cleaning she always had someone do it for her and it made you worry when you got home you had to clean there mess. And did you not mention that her boyfriend was like...A little....Uh how do i explain this. Weird. When he saw you he would act differant around you than he did with you mom he would try to get close to you, you even caught him smelling your hair. Corpse looked at you with a worried look you replied with a smile, and the tv gained you attention. both of yours. 

..

..

..

You scooted over to corpse placeing you head on his shoulder he flenched but got comfy with it sooner, you smiled and so did he.. Was it a good time to tell him? Or no. This is what you thought about non stop. it kept haunting you- You didnt want to ruin what you both had now, you laughed at the thought of him saying 'i love you' he asked what was so funny- and you just nodded, not wanting to talk.. it was one of them times where you just didnt feel like opening your mouth he grabbed some popcorn and ate it, also giving you some and which you also ate, you always burnt your popcorn so it was good to have some that wasnt already made from a store yknow? You both sat there not speaking.. Just watching the serial killer on the tv do his thing. It was goign goos so far it was 12 in the moring and you were both getting tierd but didnt want to go to sleep.- Corpse then suddnely...

Kissed you head. 

"Im going to bed, Night.." He whispered as he quickly fell asleep. You were shook i mean it was on the head but still.. You were speechless..

.........................