ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

..

"Can I play with you?"

..
..

You and steven were playing video games as he knelt scooting closer to you
And you didnt want to seem rude so you didnt move away. He sets a hand on your thigh. And smiles. And that's when there was a knock on the door. You got up, you had the chills
You opened the door to see corpse, thank god. You were I'm joy.

"Thanks so much for coming.." You whispered.

"Is something going on?" He ask you nodded.

"Its hard to explain so just come on, follow me- wait there someone in my house can they see your face? "

It took him a whime to answer as he was in thought.

"I wont talk okay ill hide my voice." He whispered. You nod and grab his hand and go tot he room that steven was in

Steven seemed mad.

"And who is he?" Steven said gribbing the controller harder.

"Oh hes..Josh."

JOSH?! THE ONLY NAME YOU COULD THINK OF

"Well cant he talk?" Steven spat.

"No hes..he cant talk he just had surgery.." You muttered load enough for the both of them to hear and with that you both sat down with you in the middle. Steven scoffed. You were. Uncomfortable. Not of Corpse but yet Steven. As you all played video games together Steven slide a hand on your thigh once again. Squeezing it. You whimpered. He had a satisfaction look on his face as Corpse slapped his hand away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Steven spat.

"I know she doesnt know you, Now stop it before I call the police for sexual assault." Corpse spat right back.

"And how do you know that pretty boy?"

"Because shes shaking!" Corpse somewhat screamed.

"Oh? Your voice seems fine."
Corpse replied with grabbing his phone and dial 911. Steven quickly got up and left.

"Fuck you. I still have her mom anyways."

"Oh no you wont. I'll tell my mom what just happened" you said. He turned to look at you and got closer and spat in your face. And you..

Slapped him. Making him stumble backwards. As you shook your hand it kinda stung even for you..

"Leave" You yelled he did as you asked.