ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

Both you and Corpes were laughing at the funny cat videos on the tv.  It was a calming day for the most part..but there was one thing that kept bugging you...was you and corpse dating?..

You guys expressed your love for each other but theres many people in friendly relationships that would say they love each other more than friends and yet..never date...I mean sure. You both didnt have to if he didnt want to. you understood..but you deiced to wait for him to ask..you didnt know why but you would just rather him ask than you..

..
..

Hours later you deiced to get you bruh some snaps. You both took a break from streaming, walking into the living room then the kitchen. Fixing something to eat, you deiced since you both haven't had a proper meal or roti be honest anything healthy you decied to make a salad. Cause why not?

You set the salad on the little table infrount of the couch. You both started eating the salad as you both continued watching funny cat videos. It was silent for a good 10 minutes, honestly you wasnt forced on each other at the moment.- He looked at you with a questionable look and you disn the same. Thing something was wrong you deiced to ask.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine..Sorry"

..
..

He grabbed your hand. Putting it to his chest where his heart was located. You didnt have time to process what was going on.

Bu-bump

Bu-bump

Bu-bump

You could feel his heart gaining speed his flushed with rosey pink cheeks. Cupping your cheek in his hand and slowly leaning in as you both shared a kiss.