3.2 (18+)

Warning: Explicit Content. (2/2)

6/9
Saturday
12:29 am
Reader Pov

"You like that...?" Silva whispered behind my ear before licking and nipping on my earlobe like he's about to devour it whole. I suppressed a moan to protect my pride. No matter how good and generous he was on foreplay, I still refuse to succumb to temptation and make it look like he's got an upper hand, after the way he treated me earlier.

However, it's a different story when he took his coat off and those raging muscles proved that they were my weakness in men. Apart from their good looks of course. And his white shirt having trouble on suppressing that bulky chest and angry biceps was such a tease, I end up yielding to his commands.

"Are you going to take those clothes off or you prefer to have me rip that to pieces?" Silva warned and looked down on me with intensity.

"Y-yes... daddy..." I muttered unintentionally. The amount of blood that rose into my face got me a bit dizzy as I pull my dress up and threw it on the left side of the leather couch, in attempt to redeem my self-esteem.

"Good girl." He praised and smiled at me with satisfaction. "Now ride on me and show me what you got."

"I know. I don't need to be told." I've never felt embarrassed to unbuckle a man's belt since Hisoka and I had been doing it for months now. To be honest, our weird relationship even started from making out at the second floor hallway, regardless if anyone was watching. And we never felt awkward on each other, unlike now.

"What's the matter?" I stopped midway and our gazes met.

"Nothing." I quickly focused on the task at hand. First: to avoid his captivating eyes and second, which is far from last: to concentrate on unzipping his bulge and that meat underneath was giving me a hard time to complete the job. "The slider seems broken. Sorry but I guess this ain't your lucky day."

My wide grin must've triggered his patience. Silva grabbed my hair down to lift my face and kissed my unprepared mouth. I grunted at the pain of my hair follicles fighting for their lives to stay on my scalp and he took advantage of my slight confusion to carry me towards the nearby wall and pinned my back against it's cold, hard surface.

"I gave you a heads up and you persisted. There's no turning back now." Silva released his hardness by forcing the zipper open and shoved it inside me as soon as he ripped my panties and stocking out of the way.

"Oh my god!" I whimpered at the size of that monstrous coçk and cursed Hisoka for getting me into this situation. That pervert just watched me get wrecked like some porn and to make matters worse, that psycho was masturbating the hell out of his huge member without any regards to my wellbeing.

"Mmphh!" A muffled shriek left my throat before Silva shut my mouth in the best way possible, with that expert tongue reaching out on my upper palates, teasing that sensitive area to produce uncontrollable moans while he drilled my insides so hard and fast, that breathing became a luxury I couldn't afford.

"Haven't you had enough?" I complained right after his first orgasm came under five minutes, right after mine. His big hands were still clamped onto my buttocks like he has no plan on stopping just yet. "... I thought you were against this crap?"

"I've changed my mind." He stated as he grind himself deeper to the entrance of my womb, with his unsatisfied erection. "It feels good in here."

Damn it. Here we go again.

 Here we go again

A/N:

Sorry I was a bit distracted by the Holidays. Hope you'll like the update and Happy New Year to all! Goodnight! ^^