13

A/N:

Sorry for the week long wait. I hope you'll enjoy this update and thank you for the support.^^

7/13
Tuesday
12:03 pm
Reader Pov

"Silva... how dare you—"

"... ruin my life?" The man in question even had the audacity to plant a light kiss on my lips while I'm blindfolded so I was taken aback by his boldness. He doesn't seem to sound scary, however, the delivery was just full of emotions just from the husky voice alone.

"I did not." I stood by my word and explained myself since there's no other way but to convince him to release me. "Hisoka asked me to seduce you just to prove the fact that you can be seduced no matter how stoic you are. And I like challenges so I agreed. There was no plan to ruin your life."

"Is that so?" He scoffed and took my blindfold off. "Now tell me that while staring into my eyes. Let's see if you had conscience (Y/N)."

At first I thought I can actually pull this off because how hard would it be to pretend I'm not really attracted to his cat-like sapphire eyes that pierce through my soul like a laser

At first I thought I can actually pull this off because how hard would it be to pretend I'm not really attracted to his cat-like sapphire eyes that pierce through my soul like a laser. However, I have let my guard down when I caught a glimpse of him licking his plump lips wet.

"I thought so." His indifference alone gave me goosebumps, so I can't imagine how I would feel if this man who aged like wine actually inflicted pain in a variety of barbaric ways.

I feel like crying but I also don't want him to see my fake persona crumbling or else he'll definitely enjoy torturing me or something. At least that's what my incompetent father has told me, if I ever get abducted by his enemies.

"You do understand that doing something like that deserves punishment right?"

"Why do you talk like this wasn't mutual?" I retorted and sighed loudly. "As if you never used me like a machine to satisfy your extremely high sęx drive. Putting all the blame in me, an UNDERAGED girl who can't actually do anything if the other party just refused to be seduced and left right away."

"You really are something. Holding the victim accountable for their suffering." He smiled sinisterly. "Don't worry, I will also destroy your life but on my terms."

"Is this all you've got? You think I'm afraid of you? Hisoka did horrendous acts on me in the past and I'm still here breathing." I smirked back even though my knees are trembling underneath the plain grey bed sheets.

I probably shouldn't have said that but I can't just take them back. Now I'm deeply regretting my actions after he exposed my naked body to the natural air coming from the wide, open windows.

If I'm not mistaken, my nose was inhaling saltwater breeze and the sound of tidal waves aren't just a background music to instill fear into my already panicking mind. They are very real and if he researched my biography well, he will know I have a trauma on large bodies of water, due to an accident when I was four years old.

A large wave toppled the life buoy my nanny and I was sitting on and she overreacted when we sunk underwater. I'm sure it's not on purpose but she kicked me on my chest and I almost drowned if my teenager brother didn't save me at the nick of time.

"I see." Silva crossed his toned arms over his broad chest, barely covered by a tight fitting white shirt over a non overly rugged dark blue jeans. "How about taking a walk around my property where you will be imprisoned for the rest of your life?"