9

7/12
Monday
5:00 pm
Reader Pov

Our P.E. male teacher blew his whistle to catch everyone's attention in the Tennis club. "That's all for today! Remember, the friendly competition with the rival schools is within a week! We have to win this time around!"

Everyone yelled an energetic yes except me, mainly because I'm exhausted and hungry. After massaging legs on one corner, I slide my twenty-seven-inch; large headsize, denser stringbed and lighter racket into it's black cover and prepared to leave.

"(Y/N), are you free today? We're going to the Karaoke building at the first district with the boys from the Basketball club." One of my female classmates asked whilst fixing her long, jet-black hair into a loose ponytail.

"I'll pass. I have something important to do at home." I had to lie because most of the time it can stretch till dawn and I don't have the strength to keep up with them. Plus ever since Silva and I came to be, I somehow lost interest on flirting with boys. I began comparing them to his level, may it be physical features or sęxual approach.

"You never skipped before. What changed?" She pouted and followed me towards the huge metal gates. "I noticed you're always making excuses nowadays."

"What? No, it's just that my older brother came back so I'm spending time with him." I hope that's convincing enough because all I want is to hide inside my bedroom and re-evaluate my decisions in life to get rid of Silva from my mind.

"You mean your hot brother who got brainwashed with "getting laid means getting aids" narrative?" She giggled and elbowed my arm playfully. "It's a waste of lineage to be honest. Why not introduce him to our very own Machi here? He might change his mind on everything."

"Will you stop associating my name with random men?" Machi who suddenly showed up behind us complained at her. "I'd like to volunteer myself to a vaccine trial and get injected with life threatening virus rather than their nasty sperm."

"I didn't know you hated men that much Machi." I suppressed a laugh and let her walk in between us.

"Yeah, I hate them to the core especially that fuçkboi over there." She replied while gritting her teeth. I was the last to step out of the gates so I was only able to see him on my peripheral vision and now it's too late to withdraw.

Damn it. I mentally cursed upon seeing Hisoka, dressed in an arguably dashing pair of suits in bronze-colored shirt and grey pants. His vest is embellished with white, diamond print and of course, another flashy car to lean his broad back onto. Him coming here just means one thing and I'm not in the mood right now because my lower body still aches due to Silva's strong sęx drive.

"Hi (Y/N), long time no see." He spoke while taking his jacket off and threw it at the backseat of his two-door, new model, top-down red sports car. "I missed you."

"Well I don't." I glared at him and turned the opposite way. Keeping our distance will keep myself from throwing my body to this irresistible hunk and at the same time, save my pride left.

"Oh, c'mon, are you still mad about last time?" He chuckled and grabbed my left arm to face him. "I stopped midway but you never did so I thought you were actually enjoying my brother's company."

"The way you put that made it sound worse." I rolled my eyes and pushed his hard chest off of my private space but he won't budge. He even taunted me by wrapping his strong arms around my waist and forcefully kissed me in public.

My knees suddenly lost their stability because this prick knows my weakness. However, I don't want him to think that this is enough to pay for his debt so I tried my best to break out from that passionate kiss and compose myself afterwards.

"I'm still mad at you and your stupid car wasn't at all worthy of the deal."

"Yeah. I heard it's reduced to metal scraps after you kept testing it's endurance." He smirked and not an ounce of regret can be seen in his golden, almond eyes. "I thought some "racer guy" was there to help?"

"Illumi's too busy to teach me." I avoided his teasing gaze and caught a glimpse of Machi's disgusted facial expression on my left side. She only shook her head and immediately left our other classmate giggling at the back.

"So he's got a name now huh."

"Yes and he's gotten busy for some reason so I just relied on my driver-bodyguard for free lessons."

"Are you sure you can trust them with your life if they can't even teach you the basics, like prevent yourself from hitting anything on the road?"

"They did, I just couldn't help it when I'm royally pissed with the car's owner." I crossed my arms over my chest and bit my lower lip in annoyance.

"I'm sorry okay?" Hisoka grinned as he gently held my jaws. "I promise I'll make up for what I did to you but first, let me bring you to an important event. This party will change my life and I want you to witness all of it."

A/N:

I'm sorry for the wait. If people actually care lol! My meds are making me sleep early so I am losing the only free time I have to write scenarios. I hope you'll enjoy and thank you for supporting my book.^^