8 (18+)

*A few minutes earlier than the previous chapter. This is what happened before it, on (Y/N)'s side.

*18+ warning is for people who might get triggered by the mild smut because of the nature of the characters. Oops. XD

7/11
Sunday
1:12 am
Chrollo Pov

"Where have you been?"

"Oh jeez," (Y/N) almost fell on her knees whilst tiptoeing her way up the grand staircase. She grab ahold of the smooth, wooden handrail and fixed her hair at the back of her ear. "You nearly gave me a heart attack. Why are you still up this late?"

I raised a brow at her and crossed my arms over my exposed chest. "That's supposed to be my line."

"I told you—"

"You mean you lied?" I blocked her path to squeeze the truth out and it couldn't be even more convenient, since she tripped her foot on the last flight of stairs.

"Good lord now I have to pray ten Holy Marys for touching my brother's abs on accident." She sarcastically stated the template I always tell her whenever she has sinned. "I don't even understand why you're half-naked every single time I see you."

"Don't change the subject." I sternly said. "You realize you're only sixteen? This is unacceptable! From this time onwards, you're grounded for a week. Not even school can save you."

"You can't do this! Even Father doesn't give a fuçk!" She complained and rushed towards her bedroom.

"Mind your language lady. Father cares more about his money and friends to check on you every single time." I pointed out before she could pull the door handle down.

"Don't act holy yourself when you left me at the time I needed you most for the same reasons!" She yelled and slammed the door shut.

"(Y/N)!" I shook my head and sighed deeply. Her bodyguards all bowed simultaneously and I dismissed them by a hand gesture.

"Hello Chrollo? Is everything alright over there?"

"Yeah, sorry about that. It's my sister. I hope I didn't make you feel awkward." I pressed my phone's speaker button off and went back to my room to continue my conversation with a very important person.

"Don't mind me. I know teenagers are very handful especially when they're dating someone—"

"Wait, are you saying my little sister has a boyfriend?" It felt like my eyeballs are about to pop out of my head after hearing that outrageous idea.

"I mean, she's not going to lie and stay outdoors until midnight unless she's with her boyfriend who for some reason, won't let her go home early, right?"

"Wait, I'll call you again tomorrow, my sister and I got to talk about this."

"Chrollo honey that's the last thing you'd do if you don't want her to retaliate badly."

"But—"

"How about we continue what we've started to calm you down?" Her sultry tone was causing goosebumps to manifest all over my skin. "I'm already soaked just by listening on your deep, velvety voice alone. Would you like to watch me touch myself while moaning your name?"

"How about your husband?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh don't worry about him. The bastard isn't home yet, I assume he's screwing some cheap słut in his office."

"He's really stupid to take a perfect woman such as yourself for granted. Have you ever thought of throwing him out of the house for peace of mind? You don't deserve a man like that." I tried to convince her but it appears it's was unnecessary.

"Believe it or not, I already prepared and signed the divorce papers because my Father in Law supports it. He actually suggested it earlier today but I wanted to surprise you so—"

"That's good to hear." The wide smile in my face won't fade even if my jaws have began hurting from the unusually stretched skin. "Now open your camera and put it on something where I can see everything."

A knock on her door interrupted her from undressing. "Just a second!" She gestured for me to keep quiet and put on her sleeping robe. I sighed in relief when she brought the mobile phone with her because I needed to hear any information available and hearing her Father in Law talk had taken me aback.

"Silva has returned. You should go and tell him about what we've discussed."