16

7/13
Tuesday
2:12 pm
Reader Pov

"Oh. Hi dad. Long time no see."

"Illumi?" Silva dashed and grabbed him by his formal and sleek light blue suit's collar with the absence of an inner shirt, flaunting his lean six pack and a cute belly button. "What are you doing here?"

"I was passing by."

"Don't lie." Silva slammed his back against the wall. Beads and jewels from his multiple necklaces got tugged in the process, scattering over the grey, carpeted floor.

Illumi only grunted in return and sent me a meaningful gaze of assurance that he's totally fine. However, I still won't tolerate this violence especially when he's the only chance I've got to leave this place.

"Stop it you cold-blooded savage!" I finally got one hand out of the bind thanks to Illumi's help and managed to grab the lamp which is by the way the heaviest one I've held for like my whole life in one hand and sent it flying towards him

Silva dodged flawlessly despite his mass and Illumi was able to run towards me. I thought he was going to escape alone for a second, but as soon as the butlers came wrecking the door and distracted Silva, he flashed a small, durable and strangely old fashioned dagger that he used to cut my binds like threads. He swiftly scooped my body into his slender yet toned arms, before jumping out of the freaking window.

"HOLY SHIITTT!!!

I screamed my lungs off. It's like my heart had hit the boundaries of my throat when I caught a glimpse of the height of our fall and the fountain we're about to hit. I highly doubt that shallow water in there could cushion the impact and dyįng was the last thing I have in mind right now.

I closed my eyes so hard and hoped that the whole thing wouldn't hurt that much. I got confused when my body swayed from an impact sideways and slammed my face onto his hard, bare chest. Then I eventually realized Illumi actually had a plan.

A black hot air balloon with a long rope ladder. It glided through the villa's left side with ease, preventing Silva and his guards to reach us before we managed to exit the island.

"(Y/N), try to climb up yourself. You're kind of heavy."

"Rude." I pouted at his blank expression as if his remark wasn't a joke at all and sighed softly. "But thank you for going this far."

"No problem."

"I-I think you should be the one to go first." I know he doesn't care but there's no way I'm going to display my nudę ass for him to watch over while climbing up.

"Are you sure?" Illumi looked at me as if he's convincing me to be the one on top and I don't think I can handle the embarrassment if I suddenly slip my foot and kįck his face directly. "What if you fall?"

"Well..." I haven't thought of that due to a lot of things, however, he had a point. "... at least I'm not going to fall on you." I forced a smile to ease the growing tension surrounding us.

"I don't mind." He simply replied and it somehow ended the argument. I'm not really sure why I'm getting flustered at the thought of him watching my exposed privates since I'm actually open on a lot of stuff.

Finally, after the agonizing process of pulling my weight upwards and doing all my best to keep my grip onto the thick ropes, tackling the harsh winds which made the ladder shake a lot and got me a bit dizzy, I arrived safely at the wooden basket wide enough for five people.

"Welcome aboard. Skånk."

A/N:

Sorry it took so long. Thank you for the support and have a nice day/night.