2

Warning: Alternate Universe (AU)

*Advance Happy birthday @AninewifeyUwU*

-hope you'll have fun on your special day! This book is my bday gift. Lol

6/9
Friday
11:25 pm
Reader Pov

"Pardon?" I nearly popped my eyeballs out of my head after hearing what Hisoka has said while we're having a private drink.

"I'm asking you to seduce my perfect and stoic big brother. I want to see the limits of his resistance to temptation." That was delivered too casually, it enraged me even more.

"The hell?" I crossed my arms over under my chest and frowned at him. "It's hilarious that I discover things about your private life in the most interesting ways." I coughed the sarcasm. "Just because we're fuçk buddies doesn't mean I'll listen to everything you say. You don't own me."

"Oh c'mon (Y/N), it's not that deep. You can just wait till he makes a move and I'll make sure I'll interrupt it." He grinned and I swear that was a smile of the devil.

"Why me? Why not ask all your girls to do your bidding?" I gestured my open palm towards the wide, slanted one-sided mirror, acting as the wall of his office at the third floor of a thousand-square-meter glass building, located next to the famous love hotels' street at the heart of the Capital.

The only Stripper Club in the area because no one would dare compete with a psychopath who has established a name in the Mafia community all by himself.

He proved his strength and cunningness to me by directly trespassing our mansion, leaving unconscious able bodies behind, just because I made a promise to have sęx with him if he survived his way to my bedroom one day, when I got too drunk to think about the consequences.

"You think I haven't thought of that?" His playful facial features instantly turned dark. "They were all experienced strippers and sęx slavęs but he didn't even bat an eye."

"How is that my problem though?"

"It's my problem so it will become yours in the future."

"Wow. What a logic." I sighed deeply. We're going in circles so I decided to block him. "He probably wouldn't care as well."

"You're beauty is more than enough but I also trust your skills. You got my attention a year ago while dancing at the stage with your friends so I know you can do this."

This is quite a big task because I don't even know what to expect besides the fact that his brother might not be really interested with women. However, since he looked this desperate, I thought I'd take advantage of the situation.

"What's in it for me?" I asked curiously.

"Anything you want except unreasonable things."

"Okay, then give me your car."

"You like that (f/c) type of sportscar?" He chuckled. "It doesn't suit you."

"I don't care. My father won't buy me one and he forced people to blacklist my name once I try to get a license so that I will never be able to drive by myself and escape all his minions."

"Fine." He smirked and opened the door for me. "May I remind you that I'm always here to teach you for free. Like how I taught you how to ride on me."

"Nah. I just met a racer and he offered his services for free too."

"He?"

"Yeah. Don't tell me you're jealous? We agreed this thing between us is completely just for fun." I stared at him and Hisoka just laughed the awkward moment off.

"But of course." He simply replied and lead me towards the VIP room where his brother was in.

"Good. I'll introduce him to you one of these days because he seems to actually know you when I unintentionally mentioned your name."

"That's not necessary." He spoke sternly and nodded at the well-groomed—hair and clothing—tall guard with sharp eyes and pointy-framed glasses standing outside the door at the end. "Gotoh, she is the last one."

"Thank goodness."

Thank goodness it's over or I'm the one? I thought as I follow Hisoka's footsteps inside.

Whatever that phrase meant will be forever lost in the dark because I haven't got the chance to ask him. I just shook my head and imagined Hisoka's brother to look exactly like that guy, based on his vague descriptions. And I was totally wrong.