7

*Time for the big reveal.*
*The ship has sailed.*
*I repeat, my ship has sailed.* XD

7/11Sunday1:19 amSilva Pov

7/11
Sunday
1:19 am
Silva Pov

"You're late." Kikyo's high-pitched voice thundered across the wide and bright living room where the high ceiling made her look like an ant standing atop the banister of a thirty six flights of stairs. "I called you like twenty freaking times since morning."

"Well that's a first." I retorted and simultaneously shut the two main doors close. "Someone apparently cares. Finally, after like what...? Agonizing ten long years?"

"I did everything I could to raise your children properly." Kikyo grab ahold of the handrail above the balustrade. I suppose to support herself since she looked upset. "While you got one job. And that is to provide at least until all your children finish their college degrees." Spoken like a true, cold-blooded Zoldyck.

"Don't worry, it's not like I drink and drive." I sighed deeply and smiled bitterly. I don't fully understand why we're having this conversation but I guess she needed assurance. "My special insurance policy will make you even richer when something happens to me on the road late at night."

"Not when you just lost your status as the heir of the family." She stated while gritting her teeth. I got confused why but her explanation only made everything even more murky as they were earlier. "Father has disowned you."

"I'm not following."

"Please... just sign the paper over the center table." She ordered coldly. I figured it's easier to read than ask so I proceeded to the couch and lifted the paper sitting on top of an oval glass table.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"Can't you read?"

"I'm not signing that shįt."

"You have no choice because Father is on my side!" We're going on circles and I couldn't find the context of her outrage. Nor where my dad was coming from.

"What is this about?" I tried to be calm because things will only escalate if I start arguing with her.

"Really Silva?" Speaking of the devil, my father showed up from the corner behind her, along with his two trusted bodyguards. He's dressed in his silky blue and white night robe whilst the two remained in their black, plain yet tactical suits. "It seems like you have lost your memories. Check that brown envelope on your right and let the cat out of the bag."

I frowned and did what I was told because no one is being straightforward about their concerns. I'm tired and this family squabble was giving me a headache.

Ripping the top side because of frustration was a bad idea, since it's countless contents spilled on the table, sofa and the cream, marble floor. My jaws are locked in awe as I picked every single glossy photo, around fifteen to eighteen centimeters long if I'm not mistaken.

They were shot at Hisoka's bar, specifically from the time (Y/N) was seducing me, till I busted my nut on her face the third time. There's no explanation to get myself out of this mess and truth be told I'm not even sure I really want to.

"You insolent fool. Have you even thought of the consequences of your actions?" He asked and panted in extreme anger. "Not only that you committed adultery which could crush our front businesses' image, but you actually chose to screw Netero's daughter, my longtime rival in the Underground community!"

It came to me as a shock. I knew (Y/N) is somehow an important person with all the bodyguards that circle her but I had no idea of the depth of her background since I never had the chance to ask. All I wanted was to kiss and make love with her every time we were together from the lack of time to spare.

"From now on, you are stripped of your privileges as my first son and your younger brother Hisoka will replace you as the CEO of our resort hotels."

"What? But didn't you banish him because of his uncaring attitude since he stopped going to college?"

"I did it to make him realize how hard it is to rise in the business world if a person had no degree and he proved he can be successful on his own."

"Good luck on courting him back. Hisoka hates you to the bones and I doubt he'd sacrifice his years of freedom to become your pathetic puppet once again."

"Actually, he agreed. And I'm planning to introduce him to the press as early as Monday to defuse the attention from you because I refuse to pay your unidentified stalker a hundred million to keep their mouth shut. I'm too old to fall for that stupid trap."