14 18+

Disclaimer: I just copied two comments from the last chapter to incorporate it in this scenario to give the readers something to feel relatable into this book

Disclaimer: I just copied two comments from the last chapter to incorporate it in this scenario to give the readers something to feel relatable into this book. I hope you don't mind. And thank you for the support.

One more thing, the time of the last chapter was actually around lunch, I mistakenly wrote am so I apologize for the confusion.

7/13
Tuesday
12:11 pm
Silva Pov

"Gladly." She smiled again. "Is that even a punishment?"

I'm assuming (Y/N) was full of confidence because she thinks I'm still under her spell. She's not entirely wrong, however, the rage inside my chest will never dissipate anytime soon. I have to get her feel the same humiliation before I could move on from her treachery.

"Indeed." I leaned forward to look at her eye to eye. "Because there is something lacking."

Her attractive eyes widened as I pulled the drawer underneath the bedside lamp on her left and presented an open box of three-inch thick vįbrator that was short enough to slide inside her and secured it with her panties.

"Y-you bastard..." She says with conviction yet her flushing cheeks are a sight to behold while I stimulate her sensitive clįt to get things moving up a notch. However, I stopped before she came so her frustration is painted all over her expression.

"Shall we?" I untied her limbs and scooped her body up just to force (Y/N) to walk outside the three-story villa after I slid a white, plain cotton summer dress for her dramatic performance in front of all the people, farmers and fishermen alike, who work for me in the island I bought in secrecy, using Gotoh's name.

"Good afternoon Milady!" One of the farmers working on the variety of crops near the backyard, all the way to the entrance of the woods greeted her with enthusiasm.

Not only because she's the one and only woman I have brought in this place, but I reckon that it's also her irresistible charm even I, who only married my wife due to an inevitable circumstance in the past, couldn't deflect.

"Good... ah... afternoon." (Y/N) cleared her throat and forcefully smiled as she look at them one by one. I should be happy that my subtle torture was working yet I'm getting turned on instead.

"Hello Miss, what's your name?"  The four children asked, two of which were the granddaughters of the farmer who greeted (Y/N) earlier and the two other boys were adopted by the middle-aged female cook I hired ten years ago. "I'm Asuka and these are Chiharu, Aki and Daijiro."

"Hello—" she paused and took a deep breath; most likely because another child, the youngest boy running from behind hit my elbow and it pushed me to accidentally slide the vįbrator's remote level in my side pocket on max.

I can just imagine that thick piece of rubber wriggling inside her, in hopes of finding the G-Spot and caused her legs to wobble. She ended up grabbing ahold of my forearm for support and panted quietly, hiding her reddening face from the group of children mostly at the age of ten.

Truth be told, (Y/N)'s desperation to hide her erotic reactions just made everything harder for me. Literally and figuratively. And I just promised myself to never lay my hands on her ever again to rebuild my pride.

She must've caught the growing amusement on my face because she bit her lower lip in annoyance and sent me a death glare before turning around to fake a smile at them again.

"(Y-Y/N)... please call me (Y/N). Nice to meet you but I have ahh... um... c-cold right now and I don't want to pass it on all of you. Have.... ahh... great day. " She apologized and walked away, further from the house to hide behind a large tree trunk at the paved forest.

"(Y/N) you came this much, did it really feel that good even though it's smaller than mine?" I teased and watch her try to take the thing off of herself from her drenched panties and covered the wet spot in front of her A-line knee-length dress.

"Actually, it's way better than you." She retorted and it wounded my ego. I impulsively carried her back to the house and slammed her back against the fluffy bed in the last room at the third floor, then unbuckled my belt.

"Let's make a bet." I offered without much options. "I'll believe your assessment if you don't manage to come faster. If you lose, every time we have sęx, you'll have to call me Master."