"Murthy style revenge"(Part 40)

In the bus 

Yash-" Ruhaan gaadi dheeme kar... NEHA HAATH DO JALDI !!!!!" she ran as fast as possible while the goons were nearing.

" CB / Bhabhi / NEHA /CUTIE faster !!!" They all were shouting. Neha neared the door and kept her hand on Yash's while he pulled her with a force and got inside making her collide with his chest, both their hearts beating faster in fear and relief.

Ruhaan sped up the bus and they managed to escape just in time making everyone sigh in relief and MaNan hugged each other tears rolling down from their eyes.

Sharanya-" THIS WAS THE CLOSEST ESCAPE."

Yash who had held Neha her right hand and his other hand was on her waist while he lifted her up, looked at her when she lifted her head. Neha removed her hair from her face along with the saree pallu which was irritating her. Yash was still staring her and his eyes gave away how scared he was and the relief which was slowly spreading his face.

Neha-" Thank..." Before she could say thanks Amaya came running towards her, behind her all the other girls. 

Amaya- "CBBBBB!!!! Tu theek hai na? Kya hua tujhe?" She pulled her by her shoulder hugging her but distanced her the next moment when she heard her wince in pain. 

Neha-" Aaahhhh." Yash who panicked hearing her wince. 

Shar-" Kya hua cutie?" Sharanya was by her sister's side in a jiffy. 

Neha-" Woh mera left foot I guess it got twisted while we were running. Actually wahan ek pebble tha which I didn't notice while running and uspar lagke chot lag gayi."

Nandini-" Neha yeh choti si chot nahi hai. Wait you sit here first tumhare foot mein laga hai na chot." Nandini was about to get up from her seat but Manik held her shoulder asking her to sit and himself got up making Neha sit beside Nandini.

Manik-" Now what? Where are we going by the way? Tum log bus mein kya kar rahe the?" He asked looking at Ruhaan who was driving. 

Shar-" Haan na tumko 8 seater car laane bola tha hamne tum log 18 seater mini bus le aaye?" She asked Manvi who looked at Amaya.

Manvi-" Yeh bus CHORI KI HUI HAI." Her words made all the 5 people shout.

" WHAT!!!! WHY!!"

Manik-" Tum ladkiyon ko itna chori karne ka shauk kyun hai? Pehle credit card chori and ab seedha bus chura liya?" He held his head looking at the girls who laughed thinking that yes they have stolen a lot of things. 

Manvi-" Rockstar Malhotra ham toh sirf yeh choti choti cheezein churaye woh bhi aapke hi help ke liye, par aap jo itni ladkiyon ka dil churate ho uska kya? Hamne aapse kabhi pucha? Nahi na so keep your mouth shut." Her comeback made Manik mum with his eyes wide open while Nandini laughed nodding her head while Manik pouted and sat just opposite to Nandini.

Then Amaya told them that what happened with their car and how they took a revenge from that driver by stealing the bus. 

Manik-" Thank you to you all who helped me save Nandini. Tum log nahi hote toh pata nahi kya hota. But now I have to confront our culprit and end this once and for all." Manik was getting back to his Monster mode as he looked at Nandini who was laughing right now but her cheeks held the dried tears. 

Neha-" You don't worry Manik ham wahi jaayenge but for now we need to head home first. Nandini and we all need to change. Chacha, chachi aur Rishab bhi pareshaan honge na. So first let's meet them and then we will take you to that Shakuni." She told Manik the plan while Ruhaan was driving the bus and they were back into the city now.