MYSTERY UNRAVELED(Chapter 43)

Trigger Warning:

Before starting this chapter we would like to inform you that the below content may have some scenes which may or may not act as a trigger. But the all the scenes are an essential part of the mystery. Read at your own comfort level. 

Thank you all

****************************

It feels like a thousand knives carving holes in my chest, splintering my soul into tiny shattered pieces with no hope for revival. Why did you do this? Is betrayal the price we pay for being human. Then I did rather be a dead corpse than feel those hands who protected me from nightmares be the one stabbing me when I am most vulnerable.

****************

Manik felt the anger in him taking control, each and every word of Nishant was increasing the anger in him to many folds. With bloodshot eyes with tears streaming down he stealthily grabbed the knife from side table and left Nandini's side going for Nishaant. 

"MANIK NOO!" A collective shout was heard from everyone present there with Manik being pulled back with great difficulty by the boys which now included Yash , Karan and Prithvi along with Cabir. While the Mittal brothers were standing on Nishant's side. 

Manik-" JUST LEAVE ME!!!! I WILL KILL HIM TODAY." His anger filled voice echoed in the dark den when a soft pair of hands grabbed his arm which held the knife. Manik shot a glare towards the hand but instantly weakened a bit seeing Nandini. 

Nandini-" Manik no, please don't do this. You can't kill him, get a grip of yourself. Tum inke jaise nahi bann sakte Manik and we still don't know the whole truth. Please Manik, mere liye yeh knife chod do." She pleaded still holding his hand looking straight into his eyes finally convincing him and he dropped the knife bringing back everyone's breath back. With this Nandini hugged Manik trying to cool down the inner volcano.

Neha-" Well Manik you can't just kill him like this yaar, isko punish hi karna hai toh why an easy way. Shaan bro, woh box abhi bhi hai na yahan par?" She asked Shantanu who widened his eyes but then smirked and nodded in a yes.

Neha looked at her evil partner in crime who in turn rubbed her palms and went somewhere. 

Cabir-" Umm... Neha yeh kya karne wali ho ab tum?" He asked at the same time they saw Manvi coming with a huge box and Neha came to help her. 

Manvi-" So, Shakuni ji bohot shauk tha na aapko logon ko maarne ka, unhe torture karne ka. But now get ready for something else." She opened the box and one by one both Neha and Manvi started emptying the small boxes on Nishant's head and arms. 

Nishant-" Ayeee,, yeh  yeh kya hai.... stoppp take these out." he started jumping and shrugging himself but now the work had started. 

Nandini-" RED ANTS!!!!!! WHAT IS ALL THIS NEHA AND MANVI." She looked at them shocked. 

Manvi/Neha-" Correct guessing Nandini. These are red ants also known as fire ants as when the bite, your body is set on fireeeee." They hi-fied each other maintaining a distance from Nishant who was now shouting immensely with each sting. 

Amaya-" Tum dono kya kar rahi ho yaar, you know na it's poisonous kuch reaction ho gaya toh?" Amaya glared at the duo who pouted looking at her and then shook their heads in a no.