CONGRATULATIONS! AAP MAA BANNE VALI HA...(part 15)

Everyone came back to their home. Manik was still thinking about who can be the one behind all this. He wanted to know everything but K-sisters were not letting him know anything which was frustrating him.

MALHOTRA mansion

Manik is working on his laptop and talking to Yash on phone.... sorry not talking shouting on him.

M-" Yash, check all the files and PPTs. Mujhe koi last min. Problem nahi chahiye. Is that clear!!!!"

Y-" ye....yes sir. Ho jayega. Every thing is ready sir."

M-" Mr. Watson and unke P.A. ko kal tum pick karoge. Their flight will land at 7 am. So make sure u reach on time. Meeting evening me hai. So it won't be a problem. Unko malhotra ke guest house mein lejaana hai."

Y-" ji sir." Thinking * kahan phas gaya main babaji. Airport mere ghar se 2 hrs ki duri par hai. Main kya ghar se 5 baje niklu? Mummy kyun li Maine MH mein Manik sir ke P.A. ki post.😭*

Nandini enters the room with the dinner and see Manik hyperventilating and taking out all his anxiety and nervousness on Yash in form of his anger

Nandini enters the room with the dinner and see Manik hyperventilating and taking out all his anxiety and nervousness on Yash in form of his anger. She shakes her head in disbelief ad went to him and snatched the phone.

N-" Yash listen to me. Just do ur work the way you were instructed before and yes go to sleep cos I think to pick Mr. Watson tmrw you will have to getup at 4 in the morning so go. And don't worry ok. Baaki sab kaam kal office mein aake karna."

Y-" Thank u so much ma'am. You saved me. Good night."

N-" Itd Nandini for u Yash. Sir apne boss ko bolo tum mere ko Nandini hi bolo as I'm not ur boss. And good night." She smiled and looks at Manik who was making wierd faces listening to her.

M-" Nandini tum Kya kar rahi ho yahan. Just go home. And main abhi busy hoon. So main nahi drop kar paunga take a driver And then go. Akele matt drive karna." He says all this reading a file and searching something.

Nandini just held his hand and keeps the file on the teapoy and makes him sit on the bed. She gets the food which she got for him and sits next to him and forwards a morsel.

M-" Nandini ....Abhi bhook nahi hai mujhe. Main khaa lunga. Pakka. Plz bohot kaam bacha hai Abhi. New year and also concert ke chakkar mein main yeh sab nahi dekh paya."

N-" Manik Malhotra keep ur mouth shut and eat first. Tumne theek se lunch bhi nai kiya tha. An dinner bhi skip karna chahte ho. Muh kholo and eat. Nahi toh main abhi Chachi ko bulaungi, then u know na woh kaise khaana khilati hai. She will make some new dish and make u feed that."

"