Who was He??🤔/ Always be with me❤ (part 30)

We can see a girl is surround by 5 people. They are starring at her with a questioning look while she is just playing with her fingers and giving them a small smile.

"Guys, can you people stop staring at me like I'm China's President and being arrested by you all for investigation of Corona.?"

" Stop trying to act smart Sumi and tell us where were you all this while. It's going to be 9."
The girl was non other than Sumi aka Suharika who was being surrounded by the M5 people from all sides.

Manvi-" HMM.. so bataiye Miss Suharika Iyer aap itni raat ko Kahan thi? Aur kiske saath thi?" Manvi sat on a chair exactly opposite Suharika and asked her like a police officer interrogating.

Sumi-" he he he

Sumi-" he he he.. Hospital mein thi Manu. Remember I went to hospital in the morning." She said sheepishly but then being confident.

Neha-" Aadha sach nahi pura sach bolo smiley. You went to the hospital in the morning! What about evening?  Where were you and with WHOM?" Neha asked her who was standing just beside her having a very stern face.

Here as the NanJu-Bhabhi jodi were interrogating Suharika and the other people I.e. Amaya, Preethi and Sharanya sat on the couch with their milkshake having a sip and enjoying the live CID interrogation happening in front of them.

Sumi-"Hospital mein zaada kaam ho gaya tha Manu. Isliye late ho gaya." Hearing her Sharanya said from the back.

Shar-" Toh tu hospital toh cab se gayi thi na, then how come you came on bike?" Hearing Saranya Suharika looked at her in shock.

Preethi-" Haan Haan

Preethi-" Haan Haan.. . Sumi bolo kaun tha woh ladka?" She was hiding her smile and asking her taking a bite of her chocolate ice cream.

Sumi-" he he..Zaroori thodi hai ladka hi ho. I mean it can be a girl on bike too na. Kuch bhi Tum Log sochte ho." She was going to get up when Neha held her shoulder making her sit again while Manvi locked her legs with hers and asked

" She was going to get up when Neha held her shoulder making her sit again while Manvi locked her legs with hers and asked