Credit card kidnapped (Part 4)

Next day.

MALHOTRA HEIGHTS- 9:00 AM

Manik gets into his office in his Malhotra swag and devil boss aura

Manik gets into his office in his Malhotra swag and devil boss aura. All the employees greet him at the ground floor, but manik just nods his head towards them in return and heads towards the lift. He reaches his floor i.e. the 20th floor. Entering his cabin the first thing he did was open the drawer of his table and look for his credit card, BUT IT WAS NOT THERE!!!!! Manik search thoroughly. He calls his P.A. Yash. 

M(he is in his monster mode now)-" Did anyone entered my cabin yesterday after I went?" 

Y-" No sir, no one came to your cabin. but why sir? Did something happened?" Yash asked a bit scared cos he can clearly see the devil angry. The dead serious tone with his strong glare was an indication something was wrong.

Manik shouts at him-" THEN WHERE IS MY GODAMN CREDIT CARD? I HAD KEPT IT IN THE DRAWER BUT ITS NOT HERE. WHO CAN TAKE IT OUT WITHOUT KNOWING THE SECURITY LOCK?"

Y-" S..I..rrr.. I dont know, but maine kuch nahi kiya. mainn... I will see to it who has done this.

M-" First thing, block my card and yes I want the CCTV footage of yesterday, NOW!!!." He runs his fingers in his hair combing them and sits on his chair. after Yash left.

( guys imagine him to be angry

( guys imagine him to be angry. Main jab yeh part likhi  thi toh i didn't know parth will himself bless us with his this hot pic.💣💥 .I know uski iss smile se we can't take our eyes off him but aage bhi padh lo yaar *winking*)

Manik is very angry and is thinking who can be the one who has the audacity to steal MANIK MALHOTRA'S CREDIT CARD from his own cabin.

After sometime Yash enters the cabin all scared.  He is finding words how to tell sir what he has come from.

Yash-" Sir, may I come in?"
Manik- "yes Yash tell me? Have you blocked my card? And what about the cctv footage? C"

Y-" Sirrr..woh actually aapka bank account koi hack kar liya hai.. like we can't block your card or have any info. About it. I tried all the things Sir, but it's not happening. And about the CCTV footage.... sir the camera outside ur cabin is damaged from the past 2 days.