6 foot ka khamba and Miss red balloon (part 31)

Murthy House

Nandini was pacing here and there in the hall waiting for someone to come. While Rishab was looking at her with a confused face having his breakfast.

Rish-" Nandu Di??? Kya hua Hua hai aapko? Aapko walk karne ka itna hi shauk hai toh bahar garden hai apna wahan hi kar lo, thodi fresh air bhi milegi. Yahan andar hall mein Kya mazza?" He said sipping his juice while eyes on his mobile.

Nandini stopped at one place hearing him and glared at him.

Nan-" Rishu, stop irritating me right now. And main koi walking nahi kar rahi. Breakfast kar rahe ho na, Toh do that. And yeh Kya tabse phone par lage ho? Kitni baar  Maine Kaha hai not to use phone while eating. Kisse itna chatting chal rahi hai?" She came near him and was gonna peep into the phone when the bell rang.

Rishab at once got up from the seat and ran towards the door shouting-" Main dekha hoon na kaun hai, aap baitho. And kisi se baat nahi Kar raha main."

He opened the the door to see Sharanya and Preethi standing there. Looking at them he smiled. While Sharanya and Preethi have him a mysterious smile first looking at him and then eachother 

Rishab-" Hello Sharanya and Preethi. So Di tum logon ka wait kar rahi thi?"

 So Di tum logon ka wait kar rahi thi?"

Shar-" Hello Rishu...i mean Rishab."

Rish-" Aree bahar kyun khade ho? Come in. Di tabse wait kar rahi hai tum dono ka shayad."

They got in to see Nandini standing in the middle of the  hall.

Nandu- " Thank God you guys came. Main tabse wait kar rahi thi. And Rishu... Chachi kitchen mein hogi unse kehke thoda snacks upar mere room mein lete aana." She said and left with Sharanya and Preethi.

While Rishab went to kitchen and was getting snacks when again bell rang. This time it was Cabir who entered.

Cabir- " Waaah... pakode ki smell. Yum.. Chachi aap pakode bana rahi hai?" He asked as soon as he saw chachi coming with tray.