K3G song our style (chapter 36)

Sharanya's pov

I was having my beauty sleep, after all the running and working from the past one month had really made me tired. And right now having my eyes closed and lying back on my bed felt so good. 

I then saw a girl wearing a heavy red saari with gold embroidery with open hair and bare foot climbing the stairs of a temple. The wind was blowing with the trees swinging because of the force. That girl reached the top while balancing her saari, hair and a thali in her hand. 

*Yaar, mere ko iska shakal dekhna hai, ek kaam karte hai thoda aage jaate hai. . .  camera ZOOM!!!!! * 

The girl shook her head a little and removed the hair from her face and I saw that it was none other than

The girl shook her head a little and removed the hair from her face and I saw that it was none other than . . . my sister NEHA!!!!!! 

Neha-" Aaj, khush toh bohot hongi na aap? haa... woh ladki... woh ladki jo aajtak aapke samne iss mandir mein nahi aayi, aapki puja nahi karke aapke bete Ganesh ki bhakti ki, woh aaj aapke paas aayi hai apni behen ko hosh mein laane ke liye. Bohot khush hongi na aap? Toh jaldi se meri behen ko mujhe lauta do naaa devi maiyaa.Devi maiyaa, kyun? Kyun kiya aapne aisa? Kya kami reh gayi thi meri behen aur aapki bhakt Sharu ke puja mein. Woh toh hamesha aapko yaad karti hai na, aapko apne haath ke bane jalebi bhi chadhati hai aur phir bhi. . . phir bhi aapne aisa kiya uske saath. Meri behen ko jaldi theek kar do."  She was begging and crying just like those typical TV sabun-show  and Movies. She started ringing the bell which was on the top of her head and a diya in her hand.

" Meri saanson mein tu hai samaya, mera jeevan toh hai tera saayaaa

Teri puja karu main toh harr damm...

Tujhe hamari kasam, Devi Maiyaa tu karde Sharu ko theek ekdum." 

(Do not beat me for this new version of Kabhi khushi kabhi gam) 

*Waah, meri behen kitni talented hai, itne saddness mein bhi mast song banaya hai woh bhi mere liye. Hayeee so sweet.*

Those bells were not doing any good to me. Yeh toh high level melodrama chali gayi re, rukk jaa meri behna.

After sometime I heard DJ giving rap tunes to it and the bell sound was stopped. Yes this was better. Now I was enjoying and dancing. And suddenly the sound and the view was getting blurred.

  But wait, there is something strange. Why am I feeling pain on my right hand? And also like something has been pricked in my skin. I tried to open my eyes but but couldn't. Then I remembered that I'm not sleeping, I had an accident.
I could see only wires and machines. On my arms there was a  saline drip and arms bandaged.