Kidnapping or Partying (part 32)

Happy birthday to my most beautiful friend/Bunny/ my sweetheart Miss writer

Happy birthday to my most beautiful friend/Bunny/ my sweetheart Miss writer. hamesha_and_forever 🍰🎂🍰🎂🍫 May you get the world's happiness and good health..

I know your birthday was on 16th and we are late uske liye sorry. But hame pata hai by the end of this update you will be all smiles.😉😊
So, here is a special special update for our special girl.
And this cover is for your story a gift by amaya_kashaf she forgot to give you this earlier. Par being AMI's CB, I'm doing this after all main dono yaa woh same baat na😉. Hope you liked this new cover. Cover made by _khusiyaan_ didijaan.the update too.🙈

***************************
Shantanu was continuously roaming around Preethi trying to grab her attention but she didn't look at him.

Shantanu blocked her way while she was getting out of the kitchen.

Preethi (irritated)-" Kya hai? Hatto mere raste se."

Shaan-" Preeyu... plz talk to me na. Kya Hua hai? Why are you ignoring me?"

Preethi-" Ham kisi ko ignore tab karte hai jab we don't want to talk to that person. So I don't want to talk to you." She mocked at him and then pushed him aside.

Shantanu thinking* Tu toh gaya Shaan, jaldi kuch kar nahi toh issbaar Tera sacchi wala breakup tay hai. But then ek tareeke se acha hai Preeyu is not talking to me. I can concentrate on my plan for tmrw.*
.
.
.
.
On the terrace others were sitting and discussing something very serious.

Manvu-" Okay so you all remember the plan for LOVE's birthday? We need to start preparation."

Ami-" Yupp... I remember and uski taiyaari almost done hai." She said looking at everyone.

Sumi-"Okay..but by any way we need to make her sleep soon. Otherwise we won't be able to execute the plan."

Neha-"Haan and Bunny ka special surprise bhi ready hai. Hai na choco moco." She looked at Sharanya who was smiling.

Shar-" This birthday will be the most memorable one for Preets."

Manvi-" So what are we waiting for Chalo let's start the prep."
She said rubbing her hands excitedly.