Sexy teddy bear weds Boring Office😜(part 33)

Nandini and Manik had great fun with everyone. But the only problem Manik faced was the cake attack by the K-sisters on him. They had a lot of fun playing cake holi with Manik as it has been long they did any prank on him or irritated him.

Manik-" what the he'll is wrong with you girls!!!!!! Are you forgetting that I'm also your boss. Jab dekho tab mujhpe prank karte ho. Leave me yaar." He said in his monster mode but it was evident from his expression that how scared he was of these 2 evil twins.

Sharanya and Neha laughed hi-fing each other. Nandini saw Manik laughing and cribbing like a kid. She just wanted to protect this smile of her monster and she knew she will do that at any cost.

Manik saw Nandini lost somewhere staring at him. He slowly went towards her back and rubbed his cake smudged cheeks with hers.

Nan-" MANIK!!! What the!!! Yeh Kya Kiya." Her eyes popped out as she touched her face which had cream. manik was just laughing. Nandini just pouted and went towards the table where the tissues were kept.

 Manik went behind her and back hugged her -" Jaan, sorry come on ab tum iske liye gussa nahi ho sakti. You were lost somewhere so I though that I should do something to cheer you up. Koi baat hai kya?" he said strocking his tumb on her shoulder gently while Nandini just didn't know what to say rather, how to say. She took a deep breath and 

.

.

.

.

.

.

smudged some left over creame on his nose. Manik couldn't decipher what exactly happened but then he grabbed her hand making a cute face-" Tumhe abhi nahi batana toh matt batao, but why this creame on my face? Jo aa raha hai mujhe creame lagake chala jaa raha hai."

Nandini-" I will tell you Manik when the right time comes. And about the putting creame on you, then Mr Monster this is called tit for tat. Chalo lets go home." She gave a peak on his cheeks which instantly lighten up his face. 

(MaNan  are romancing here, but whats happening on the other side? Lets check)

Shantanu looked around and saw that everyone was busy in the cake fight. He stealthily went to preethi's side who was crouching behind a table to avoid getting splashed.

Shan - psssh!! preeyu chal mere Saath. He took her hand and dragged her to his car.

Pr -" haat chod mera, I am not coming with u. I don't fancy being kidnapped second time and that to on my b'day" she dugged her heels on the ground and crossed her arms with an i-am-going-to-scream-bloody-murder-if-you-drag-me-around expression

Shantanu whined but when Preethi didn't budge he gave an exaggerated sigh " I have planned a surprise for u Isle pipe chada tha lekin girls ne pehle tume kidnap karliya. Abhi chalogi, Sherlock Holmes gaadi Mai ban Jana abhi time Nahin hai

"...Fine, Mai aati hi tumhare Saath but just remember k Mai karate Mai black belt hu and agar mujhe Kuch hua toh meri girl gang tumhara bharta Bana degi especially Manu marke vapas revive karegi and then Sharu tumpar phir alag alag torture theory experiment karegi. So, now I am ur responsibility"

Shan - *thinking* Lagta hai permanently Bhai k room Mai shift hone k din aagaye hai. I am going to have nightmares now. Bhai ko bye bhi Nahi bola, Bappa agar aaj Mera last day hai toh pls mere Bhai Ka dhyan rakhna and ha and mughe jalna Nahi Pasand so unko bolna k mughe bury kare with lots of chocolates.

Lake view Garden

Shan flashed on mobile torchlight and grabbed preethi's hand and started entering the jungle.