"Surrender"

-Third Person POV-
"Now!" Loki shouted, a grin forming upon Lorna's lips.

Lorna held her hand out to the side as Steve's shield came towards her. She stopped it midair while green flowed around her hand, showing she was using her abilities. The shield hovered above her hand while Steve looked at her in shock; she gave him a devilish smirk. Loki jumped back when she swung her hand in Steve's direction.

Lorna used her ability to throw Steve's shield directly at him. The shield was thrown at a ridiculous speed, knocking him down.

Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" had overdriven to the Quinjets speakers, blasting out loud.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" Tony Stark asked as he was suited up.

Steve, Loki, and Lorna looked up at the sky. Tony flew over in his Iron Man suit, preparing to fire in Loki's direction.

-Your POV-
I saw Iron Man was about to fire toward Loki as I held up my hand. Iron Man flew upwards when I held my hand up as I planned to throw him back down.

"Shit! Going down," Iron Man commented as I threw my hand down, causing him to crash into the concrete.

I walked towards him with a smirk on my face. He tried standing up but I slowly clenched my fists; more green flowing around my hands. His suit was squeezing him inside, the metal in his suit was compressing together.

The Quinjet fired bullets at me as I used my other hand to stop them. I waved my hand with the bullets flying back towards the jet. However, the bullets just ricochet off of it.

I never should have taken my attention off of Iron Man. I was too busy making sure I stopped all the bullets from hitting me, that I didn't realise Iron Man kicked me in my stomach. Even with a little bit of Asgardian durability and strength, his kick sent me flying back.

My back hit the concrete steps that lead to the museum as I gasped out for air. I groaned and coughed a few times since the breath was knocked out of me. I heard Iron Man chuckle under his breath while I kept my head down, glaring up at him.

"Polaris!" Loki called out as he threw Captain America at Iron Man.

Loki looked at me to make sure I was okay as I gave him a death glare.

Can't let them know or even see a weakness between us.

He glared at Iron Man as they started fighting. I decided to keep Captain America busy by fighting him. He was insanely strong, but that's to be expected from a super soldier.

To avoid getting hurt physically, I mostly used Captain America's shield to hit him. However, he tried grabbing hold of his shield when I threw it to the side; him being thrown with it.

I turned my attention to Loki as he whacked Iron Man with the sceptre. Iron Man stood back and began flying off the ground when he blasted Loki. Loki was knocked to the ground from the blast as Iron Man landed in front of him.

Suddenly, I sensed metal coming my way as I turned my head. Captain America threw his shield at me as I tilted my head to the side, nearly dodging it. I laughed out loud at his failed attempt to hit me.

That was until he came running at me.

Motherfu-

He ran too fast at me, giving me no time to dodge him. He tackled me to the ground next to Loki.

Iron Man stood up and pulled out every piece of weaponry his suit had.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games."

I almost laughed out loud upon hearing the nickname Iron Man called Loki just now. Though, I kept my face expressionless; mostly to avoid being scolded by Loki for laughing at him in a serious situation.