God of the Wind and Seas

-Third Person POV-
On Asgard, Thor and Hela were getting ready to leave to go retrieve Loki.

On Midgard, Loki and Lorna were sitting outside as the sun was setting. Loki and Lorna were talking about what happened earlier at the store. Loki apologised for evading Lorna's personal space. Lorna said it was fine while blushing, rethinking the memory of Loki gently kissing her on the neck. Loki turned his head to the side, embarrassed at his actions.

However, to Lorna, it felt ice cold wherever Loki touched her. Loki's skin was cold to the touch. But that's expected from a frost giant.

Lorna looked up at Loki as he grabbed Lorna's hand, gently rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand. Lorna smiled some as a strand of hair fell from behind her ear. Loki let go of Lorna's hand as he tucked the strand of hair back behind her ear.

Lorna finally had the courage to ask Loki what they were, relationship-wise. Loki said they could be whatever she chose them to be, whatever she was comfortable with. Lorna was nervous as she wanted them to still remain close. Loki understood. He said he would still act his normal self with the exception of being flirtatious at times, reassuring Lorna he won't take anything too far. He was afraid of possibly making her uncomfortable. Lorna didn't know what her and Loki were at the moment. Loki clearly saw them as more than just friends after his actions from earlier today. Lorna didn't know what to think. She was too scared of commitment, fearing she would somehow disappoint Loki to where he would depart from her. However, relationship-wise, Lorna and Loki were going to be okay.

Just then, the skies turned dark. Rumbling was heard when Loki leaned forward. Just then, the Bifrost rained down before Loki and Lorna as Hela and Thor emerged.

"What's wrong?" Loki asked as Thor looked stern.

"Something is coming to Asgard, we need you there just in case Hela can't defend it," Thor explained as Hela scoffed.

"I'm sure I'll be fine," Hela reassured, "but it would be nice to have you home."

Loki nodded his head as he looked at Lorna.

"She's welcomed to come Loki," Thor stated, smiling some.

Loki chuckled while standing up, lending his hand to Lorna to help her up. Lorna smiled and accepted Loki's hand. Clint and Laura waved Loki and Lorna goodbye as did Elliot, Reid, and Matthew. Clint and Laura's children waved too as they looked at Thor and Hela in amazement.

Walking up to Thor and Hela, Loki and Lorna smiled at one another before the Bifrost came booming down on them. In an instant, Thor, Hela, Loki, and Lorna were at Asgard. Lorna tensed up at bit from remembering her last encounter she had when she first came to Asgard as she was clearly nervous. Loki noticed this as he gently brushed his hand against Lorna's, reassuring her that he won't let anything bad happen to her.

Hela noticed Loki and Lorna holding hands briefly as she smirked. She nudged Thor to show him what she saw as Thor noticed too. Thor smiled as he was happy for this brother.

Before walking down the Rainbow Bridge, the Bifrost opened up as a certain god stepped through. It was a tall man with blue hair, carrying a sword along with a small servant behind them.

 It was a tall man with blue hair, carrying a sword along with a small servant behind them