Chaos

-Your POV-
I stared out into space as I thought over my life and the choices I made that led me here. It's strange. Months ago I was being cocky and arrogant to others, thinking I'm better than everyone else to now being sort of a shy, quiet kid.

Trauma really changes people.

I was watching TV with Elliot as some news popped up. One was about the Hydra facility exploding, however, they thought it was an old factory that blew up, and the next was about a man running around naked somewhere with science equipment.

Is that-

I recognised the man on TV as half of his body was censored right now.

"Is that Erik Selvig?" Elliot asked while munching on some chips.

"I think so," I responded while grabbing a snack.

"Don't get too comfortable you two because tomorrow evening we are leaving to go meet up with Clint," Reid said as he walked by.

Reid and Matthew stopped as they stared at the TV.

"Is that-" Reid and Matthew asked at the same time.

"Yeah, it's Erik," I responded, waving off their surprised faces as they watched the TV in horror at Erik running around naked—he was censored on the TV—in the public eye.

-Third Person POV-
Hela, Loki and Thor walked out of the Asgardian prison.

Loki teased, "This is so unlike you brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking I just might."

Loki smirked. "Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here."

Using his diversion tactics, Loki turned himself into an Asgardian guard. "Is this better?"

Thor sighed, "It's better company at least."

"Still, we could be less conspicuous." Loki turned back into himself, but he then proceeded to turn Thor into Sif. "Hm, brother. You look ravishing."

Hela just hummed in response at the curiosity of Loki's seidr.

Thor looked down at his body then replied in his own voice, "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form."

"Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much."

Loki then decided to turn himself into Captain America in his full Captain America costume.

"Oh this is much better. Wow. The costume's a bit much. So tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging." Loki began walking backwards, talking while facing Thor. "Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer–"

Thor suddenly grabbed hold of Loki, putting his hand over his mouth, pushing him up against the wall. Meanwhile, Hela just stood in plain sight as the guards wouldn't dare to approach her with her sword drawn.

Loki turned back into himself as he shoved Thor off him. "What?"

Thor looked to the side as they saw two Asgardian guards walking away.

Loki complained, "You could at least furnish me with a weapon. My dagger, something!"

Thor glanced at Loki and the sound of a sword being drawn was heard.

"At last, a little common sense," Loki sighed in relief.

However, Loki then looked down, holding up his hands which now had iron handcuffs on them.