Behind Bars

-Third Person POV-
Thor arrived on Earth as there were multiple policemen and S.H.I.E.L.D agents surrounding the area. All of them were armed with guns, pointing directly at Lorna.

Lorna scanned over everyone around her, scoffing at how some men had fear written all over their faces.

"Everyone freeze!" one S.H.I.E.L.D agent shouted, cocking his gun, "Nobody move!"

Thor just stood there, giving a fake smile as he didn't really want to be there. Even while standing there, Thor gave everyone a thumbs up, still having the annoying fake smile plastered on his face.

Lorna put her hands in the air, her eyes cautious while showing she wasn't armed and that she already had restraints on. The men lowered their guns some before one agent stepped forward. It was the same tallish agent from right after the battle in New York.

"How do we know you aren't just faking being restrained?"

Thor let out a breathy chuckle before he broke off the handcuffs that Odin had on Lorna's wrists. Every agent quickly aimed their guns back up, some pointing directly at Lorna's heart and some pointed directly in the middle of her forehead.

"What's with the golden marking around her neck?" the tall agent asked.

"It's a spell that limits her abilities, casted by my father Odin," Thor answered.

The agents and guards shared a moment of relief upon hearing Thor's response. Relieved that they could use metal weapons against Lorna if needed.

"Are you planning on staying here or are you going back to Asgard?"

Thor, still holding his fake smile, stated, "I would love to stay, really, but I have other matters to attend to outside this realm so I will be saying farewell to you all now."

Clouds began to consume the sky above them, flashing lightning and insane wind speed. The Bifrost came booming down as an agent pulled Lorna back. Thor disappeared in the blink of an eye; including the Bifrost.

Lorna looked up at the agent who currently had a strong grip on her arm. She rolled her eyes once noticing it was another tall agent. Looking up, she saw a name tag on the agent's vest, reading, "Reid."

"So, Agent Reid is it?" Lorna mused. "What's the first name?"

"You don't get the privilege to know my first name."

"Ouch, no need to get nasty," Lorna taunted, nearly tripping a random agent who walked by.

Lorna was dragged by multiple men, forced into the back of a car as Agent Reid got in the passengers seat. Another agent, with a much more intimidated look entered the car, getting in the driver's seat.

"If you're a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, then why do you have an FBI vest on?" Lorna questioned, smirking at the man as she found it amusing to tease someone.

Agent Reid was about to explain though, he got interrupted before getting a chance.

"Shut it!" the agent next to Agent Reid grumbled, slamming his hand down on the car's horn as he was annoyed with the city's traffic and Lorna's taunting.

-Your POV-
For the rest of the ride I remained silent as my thoughts consumed me. Overthinking basically. I wondered what hell my life was about to become and how long my life would be like this.

Am I going to suffer like this until I die, or will I get killed off sooner than later?

I felt like my stomach was doing flips as I completely lost any appetite I may have had before. A building with multiple shock-wired fences surrounding it came into view. My racing thoughts weren't helpful with the fear that was growing rapidly inside me.