Death and Despair

-Your POV-
We were currently on a plane headed to London as Elliot kept moaning in pain after they removed the bullet from Elliot's abdomen.

"It's too tight," Elliot groaned dramatically while Reid wrapped a bandage around his younger brother's waist. "I...can't...breathe!"

"Sorry," Reid replied while loosening the bandage some.

Elliot sighed in relief as Reid was done. Meanwhile, Matthew was out asleep.

"What are we going to do once we get to London?" I asked, hugging my knees to my chest as I sat on the couch in the private plane.

"We are going to stay at a hotel for a bit and then move to another plane," Matthew mumbled as he grunted from being halfway asleep.

I became confused. "Why are you still awake? I thought you fell asleep?"

"I would be asleep if Elliot would've stopped moaning in pain from having a bandage wrapped around his waist," Matthew sighed tiredly.

"Shut it before I make you moan in pain," Elliot teased, sticking his tongue out at Matthew, "I'll sucker-punch ya!"

Reid wacked Elliot across the back of his head as Elliot acted like he'd been deadass stabbed in the chest. Holding his hands to his chest in a stabbing motion, he rolled out of his seat and sprawled out on the floor. I giggled at Elliot's dramatic self as Elliot had the biggest grin on his face.

"Elliot the second we get back to the base you need to remember to take your medicine," Reid commented as he was getting his clothes together to go change into sleepwear.

Reid was concerned for Elliot as he was showing early prodromal symptoms, meaning a manic episode was most likely coming up fast. I'm convinced it's already here and has been these past few days; Elliot's been changing from hyperactive to impulsive moods. When we escaped the lab he was impulsive and got himself shot and nearly hurt in a fight with Pulse—except Elliot had just decided to shoot him. Now he was just hyperactive and behaving like a child would.

Reid was worried Elliot was going to do something irrational and impulsive like spend all his money or speed whenever he had to drive and etc. since Elliot's done that before. However, Reid made sure all of Elliot's money was put away from him along with any car keys. Reid knew this pattern, almost as if it were a normal routine—which in his reality it was. Same for Matthew. He knew what to make sure Elliot didn't have access to when he was manic. These things would be drugs and alcohol. The only thing he was allowed to have was his cigarettes.

~

Hours went by as we only had one day left on the plane ride to London. Reid was helping put some medicine on some of the cuts on my face, arms, and legs. He handed me a heated rag for the bruises I had on my arms and legs and for the few I had on my face. I only had a bruise on my cheekbone and around my neck.

I didn't really care about all the cuts I had as I was too concerned about how much my body ached. I had been beaten to hell and back for almost 2 full years—first being Thanos and the Black Order with the second being Hydra. I hoped maybe things would get better.

My mind drifted off to thinking about Loki as I wondered if he was doing alright.

"Hey Reid," I started, unsure if I should tell Reid about what happened to Loki and me when we went missing for almost a full year.

Reid hummed in response while bandaging a cut on my arm.

"Can I tell you something," I whispered, scared of saying what I was about to say.

Reid looked me in the eyes and ruffled my hair as he said, "Only if you're comfortable with talking about whatever it is on your mind."

Matthew and Elliot were curious as to what I wanted to say as I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes.