Files

-Your POV-
Whilst being thrown into the small room, I had multiple zip tie restraints placed around my wrists.

I glanced around the half of the room I was in. I had hoped to find some metal around the walls that was part of whatever generated the lasers.

I couldn't sense any metal that would be of use to me, some being out of my reach. The whole damn cell had thick plastic walls, even the damn door. I huffed under my breath, aggravated.

Damn I hate these cells!

The door opened, revealing Fury and Agent Coulson. I was sitting on the floor, legs crossed while I stared up at them.

Agent Coulson revealed a file he was holding behind his back. The word, "CLASSIFIED," was stamped on it.

Fury held up a small remote. "If I press this button, you will be dragged somewhere else. Somewhere you won't enjoy. So I suggest you cooperate with us," Fury threatened.

Agent Coulson tried asking me questions perpetrating to my childhood and where I was from. I stood there, leaned against the wall as I refused to answer. I didn't want to give Fury or Agent Coulson any information. Regarding that, I myself didn't even know the answers to some of their questions. I got bored of standing here, listening to Agent Coulson's attempts to make me talk.

I took a step forward, getting an idea. Agent Coulson stepped back as did Fury.

"You sure talk a lot," I smirked, holding my wrists near the lasers.

Agent Coulson jerked forward but stopped as the lasers burned right through the plastic restraints. I rubbed my hands on my wrists, chuckling.

"You know no matter what you do, I won't talk right?"

Fury looked pissed off, pressing the button on the remote he held. The light above the door turned green as I heard multiple footsteps. Guards came in, the lasers turning off as I was dragged out of the room.

I was about to fight back until I felt something being wrapped around my arms and torso. I couldn't move my arms. Looking down, I saw that I had a straight jacket on. I was even more pissed off as I tried kicking the guards.

However, I wasn't able to get out of the guards's grasps. I was dragged into an interrogation room as I had my right ankle cuffed to the leg of a plastic chair. The door opened, revealing a woman, an agent. Agent Maria Hill.

"Hello," She said, carrying some equipment.

I'm guessing it was a lie detector as she hooked the machine up. I rolled my eyes, annoyed as a younger man walked in. He seemed like a scientist. His hair, the colour of chestnuts and his eyes, blue. He seemed a bit nervous when he entered the room. I'm not sure if it was because of me or how intimidating Maria Hill was. Either way, I could care less.

"Elliot, set up the machine up to Polaris so we can begin," Maria ordered.

The scientist who's name I'm assuming is Elliot, hurried up to the machine. His hands were shaking a bit as he connected some wires around my head. I scoffed as he stood a few feet away from me. Maria sat down on the other side of the metal table, facing me. But before she had sat down she used a belt as she tied my torso to the chair.

"You say you won't talk, but we'll see about that. You haven't had a go with me yet," Maria boasted.

I smirked, amused yet curious at how she planned on making me talk.

"Kid, Coulson and Fury were being sincere when questioning you. I won't be. We can either do this the easy way or the hard way," Maria Hill stated, slamming a binder down on the table.