Wounds

-Loki's POV-
Since Lorna was Midgardian, Thanos made a rule to have her wounds cleaned every few weeks.

I knew he could care less about her wounds, but he needed her to be kept alive. He made sure she had whatever she needed to clean her wounds when it came time for that. Following this, no one was allowed to do torture sessions for the next few days afterwards.

I thought about the first time I helped Lorna with her wounds.

[2 Weeks Prior]
Thanos sent Corvus to Midgard to retrieve some things to help heal and clean wounds properly. He was gone for a few weeks but returned. Thanos ordered someone from the Black Order to drop off the supplies. Proxima was ordered to do it. Of course, none of them were happy about it, but orders were orders. She took Lorna and me down from our restraints as I slid my back down the wall. Not surprisingly, she death glared Lorna before exiting the room.

Proxima slammed the door open when Lorna lifted her head up. She was leaned against the wall, her hand holding her side as she was breathing heavily. Proxima just dropped the supplies in the middle of the floor as she glared at Lorna. She left while slamming the door shut before locking it.

Lorna tried getting up but fell back against the wall, sliding to the floor. She cursed under her breath as I saw blood slowly soaking through her shirt. I forced myself up on my feet, holding my hand against the wall, steadying myself. The heat of the wall burned my hand but I was used to it.

I grabbed the medical supplies and brought them towards her. I sat down next to her, grabbing a small rag. I poured some water on it as I waited for her. She took notice of this and turned to face me. Slowly, she lifted the side of her shirt up to show a deep gash on her side. It looked infected as it had clearly reopened earlier in the day.

I gently began dabbing the rag across the gash to clean it. The rag became soaked in blood as I placed it down. Next, I picked up a bottle that read, "Hydrogen-peroxide." I didn't know what it was for, but Lorna explained it would help stop the bleeding. Nodding my head, I poured some on what Lorna called a cotton ball. I pressed it against her wound when it started to fizz. I panicked, not knowing what to do as she grabbed my wrist.

"It's okay Loki," Lorna reassured.

I took her word for it, continuing to help her.

[Present Day]
The day came to an end, everyone knowing what was to happen next. Cull finished beating the ever living shit out of me as I groaned in pain.

-Your POV-
Thanos' other "child," Cull Obsidian, also known as the Black Dwarf, did most of Loki's sessions today. He mostly beat the absolute hell out of Loki. However, Cull finished up with Loki and left as I knew it was to retrieve the medical supplies for me.

It was that time anyway. Every few weeks I'd get my wounds cleaned. Although, I couldn't do them all myself so Loki would help me.

Loki and I were still in chains when Cull kicked the door open. He just threw the supplies on the floor as he undid our chains. Loki fell to his knees, groaning. He leaned over as the top of his forehead was on the floor. I knew Thanos didn't care about Loki's wounds, but I did. Therefore, I decided that I would help him as much as I could today.

I forced myself up, rubbing my wrists as they were sore and bruised. I limped to the centre of the room as I picked up the supplies. Loki leaned back against the wall, about to get up.

"No, just stay there Loki," I said, walking towards him.

He started coughing as I was pretty sure a few of his ribs were broken. I became worried when Loki coughed up some blood. He wiped the edge of his mouth with the back of his hand.