Chapter 11

It had taken some time for the gunships to arrive at their location. As soon as they had however, Helena began leading the clones all around the Placate Temple, stationing them around the perimeter to ensure none of the Geonosian zombies had managed to escape.

After several minutes of ignoring her friends protests, a smaller vehicle had touched down a short distance away from them. As the boarding ramp lowered itself, two familiar looking padawans made their way towards the jedi masters. As one of the clones escorted Poggle onto the ship Master Mundi could also be spotted making his way towards the group. A weight seemed to bare on his shoulders as he approached his fellow jedi.

"I'm afraid we have a complication." He spoke with some stress evident in his voice.

Helena studied him curiously. Master Mundi was one to normally keep a himself composed no matter the circumstance. To see such signs of emotions from him, whether they be big or small, did cause a faint amount of worry to route itself in the Mandalorian.

"Don't we always." Anakin spoke while glancing over at Helena.

The Mandalorian rolled her eyes. Both Anakin and Obi-Wan had been constantly insisting she take a moment to rest, worrying over her like mother hens since the moment the gunships had arrived.

She kept insisting she felt fine, despite the pain she felt in the back of her head from the blows she had taken during her previous capture. The truth of the matter was there was still so much to be done on the planet's surface. Helena didn't want to waste a minute in the cleanup process, not wanting to return to this planet for a third time. 

She wanted to ensure any traces of the Geonosians no longer remained so that they would never be able to build their droid factories again. With the abundance of work and given the amount of men she had lost each time she visited this planet, she felt she owed it to the clones to see each part of the cleanup done properly.

"I've just received a distress signal form our forces on Dantooine. Master Windu's defenses held, but at a great cost to his men. They need medical supplies immediately. We can obtain these supplies at the medical station near Ord Cestus." Master Mundi continued.

Helena couldn't help but think about her last trip to Dantooine. It hadn't exactly ended well for her, or the men on the planet's surface. She could only imagine the amount of men that had been lost in Master Windu's campaign since. They had to help them of course but at the same time it remained imperative they get Poggle to Coruscant.

"We're delivering Poggle to Coruscant, and Cestus is not exactly on the way." Anakin voiced the most evident problem they faced while crossing his arms over his chest.

Helena continued to ponder on it for a moment. She knew that the loss Master Windu most have taken on during his campaign had to be far worst then Master Mundi was letting on for him to show such stress upon the matter. None the less, she thought with a heavy heart, they had a mission to complete.

"The republic must begin debriefing Poggle right away if we're to get useful intelligence from him." Helena spoke, desperately trying to keep her eyes open as she observed her fellow jedi.